DVDVR Message Board

Ligerbusa

Is Arnold's explanation really all of that bad?  If it is infact actual living tissue on top of an endoskeleton and the tissue has everything in common with real human tissue why wouldn't it age just like normal human tissue?  When he the tissue ripped off his arm he had to make sure to cover it up not to give away his secret, it's not like the T-800's could just automatically grow new skin just because it wanted to.

I guess that means Boyega booked Star Wars.

Yep. Will be cashing ludicrous Disney checks while some schmoe is developing TERMINATOR REBOOT 9: WE'RE GOING TO GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME, WE SWEAR.

Maaan, are you really gonna get on Terminator for that when talking about STAR WARS?

Anyway, there's some behind the scenes pics on this Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/iron_arnold

Not much too see right now. Flipped over police cars and armored vehicles. 

• 4 weeks later...

Genesis news and spoilers. People working on the movie love leaking news.

Looks like Byung-hun Lee is playing a T-1000. In 1984, dressed as a cop, in a scene with Arnold, Sarah Connor and Kyle Reese. 

A crew member posted a bunch of behind the scenes videos on Facebook. It was mainly just explosions (some purple) with trucks and military looking guys running around in the distance. It looked like the future war from T1/T2. A stuntman on Twitter basically confirmed it was, saying...

storming sky-net... futuristic road warrior stuff.

Another actor posted video of himself wearing body armor.

And how cool is this...

http://imgur.com/a/6TbC0

The above picture was taken on set a few weeks ago, the bottom picture is from The Terminator. While there are some differences in the logo and font, you'll notice that both cars feature the number 1874. It's the police car the Terminator stole from the cop (played by co-writer William Wisher) in T1.

Arnold on set video

There was an audition video on Youtube by a young actress. She talked about her parent's cabin at Big Bear exploding, she swam away and was saved by a woman who said she'd never let anyone hurt her. In The Terminator, we find out that Sarah's parents have a cabin at Big Bear. So it's probably safe to assume the young girl is Sarah Connor, meaning SkyNet goes after her, probably ten years before the events of The Terminator. And the woman who saves young Sarah Connor might be adult Sarah Connor. Yeah.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

T3 isn't better than Avatar. Avatar was very good but because it wasn't the greatest movie of all time yet also popular, it's terrible. 

T3 looks like it was made for TV, spends a lot of time trying to be funny when it's not and acts like T2 doesn't matter while ripping it off at the same time. Fuck that.

T3 isn't better than Avatar. Avatar was very good but because it wasn't the greatest movie of all time yet also popular, it's terrible. 

T3 looks like it was made for TV, spends a lot of time trying to be funny when it's not and acts like T2 doesn't matter while ripping it off at the same time. Fuck that.

I liked Avatar better when it was called "The Last Samurai", which I liked slightly better than when it was called "Dances with Wolves."

I liked Avatar better when it was called "The Last Samurai", which I liked slightly better than when it was called "Dances with Wolves."

You left out Pocahontas and Fern Gully.

At any rate, it's still worlds fucking better than T3.

Barely remember that scene

This might be your first problem. See, I think it's time you go back and revisit this. I'm not telling you it's amazing I'm just telling you it's a hell of a lot better than Avatar.

Fuck no. I will not revisit this movie.

I'd rather make out with Sgt. Candy in Mike Kripke's basement. 

You''re talking about one scene, an action scene.

But even now that you mention it, yeah, I remember the T-800 swinging around and the fire truck and them hitting the toy in the front yard that goes BOOOOONG.

I also remember "Talk to the hand", Dat Funky Man, T-X growing it's boobs, T-x having an orgasmic reaction to John Connor's blood, self driving cars and all that other bullshit.