DVDVR Message Board

DVDVRMM: THE FINALS~! BRYAN vs. CESARO

DANIEL BRYAN vs. CESARO  

169 members have voted

1. 1. WHOSE CUISINE REIGNS SUPREME?

My fellow Americans, America was built on the concept of climbing ladders. You know that old concept of hard work and dedication you'd rise to the next rung? That's a very simple concept, very simple. But somewhere along the way, that concept was altered. That ladder has been traded in for a formulaic five moves of doom comeback. The hard work has been traded in when we allowed our heroes to become supporting players on a reality TV show. And the only callouses you're going to see on Americans' hands now are not on their hands, it's on the tips of their fingers from sitting at a computer keyboard all day long on some social media such like Twitter, pushing a fake hashtag movement. It's sickening. Antonio Cesaro is a decent hard-working American, and in March Madness, he will sacrifice everything to climb a very real internet poll to claim the title of being the best in the world from March 2013 to February 2014. Now if you're a Real American sitting at home, this is what I want you to do. I want you to stand up, put your hand over your hearts, and say in a very loud clear voice along with us: WE the PEOPLE!

• Like 1

Swiss chocolate (or "conflict cocoa" as I like to call it) was very popular with the Third Reich.

Come on, we made it this far without Godwin's law (or the pro wrestling equivalent).

And now you're touting him as a Real American. Swiss, American...what is he? Some universal cheese?

Well fine. Swiss cheese, American cheese, you know what the best cheese is? That's right. BRIE! And Brie's marrying Daniel Bryan! VOTE DB!

• Like 1