DVDVR Message Board

DVDVRMM: THE FINALS~! BRYAN vs. CESARO

DANIEL BRYAN vs. CESARO  

169 members have voted

1. 1. WHOSE CUISINE REIGNS SUPREME?

The reasonables had their chance to settle this and failed.

Now belongs to the spite voters.  The Smeagols and the Baelish'es and the Iago's lurking in the shadows of envy and venomous impotent rage.

FLY FREE MY CHILDREN!!!!!  THE NEXT THREE HOURS BELONG TO US!!!!!!

• Like 1

Daniel Bryan! *clap clap clapclapclap*

Daniel Bryan has the clap?  I'm glad *I* didn't vote for that nasty bastard ...

A VOTE FOR DANIEL BRYAN IS A VOTE THAT YOU'RE PRO-VD!

Goddamn it, I tied it up again.

Blame Cena for making Cesaro look like a billion skillion dollars last month as opposed to making Bryan look like a billion dollars at SummerSlam. The Cena Factor was my personal tiebreaker. 

That said, if Cesaro didn't have the Regal/Zayn/Cena/Orton surge at the end of the year this isn't the dogfight that it is right now. 

As much as I love DB, and his consistently good matches, I going with Cesaro on the strength of that everytime I see him perform, I eagerly await for some variation of his uppercut.  The past three weeks have sealed it for me, now that the WWE have seemed to getting behind him.

• Like 1

That said, if Cesaro didn't have the Regal/Zayn/Cena/Orton surge at the end of the year this isn't the dogfight that it is right now. 

The better Zayn match was in August.  That Orton finishing stretch was amazing though.

Cesaro's comeback this morning:

s6BvU.gif

Hopefully in a few hours:

Oh2o.gif

• Like 1

Shit, MADCAP slid in before I posted that.

C'MON PEOPLE!  THIS IS SERIOUS NOW!  DANIEL BRYAN NEEDS YOU!!! YES! YES! YES!

What's funny is that I thought about doing the same thing because now you know who the last votes will be

Of course I am sure Jae will just ruin it all

As much as I love DB, and his consistently good matches, I going with Cesaro on the strength of that everytime I see him perform, I eagerly await for some variation of his uppercut.  The past three weeks have sealed it for me, now that the WWE have seemed to getting behind him.

I am shocked no one has yelled THE LAST THREE WEEKS AREN'T IN THE VOTING PERIOD!!!! yet

It's easier to vote for a guy who has a wider canvas. The last 7 months for Bryan has been Finishing School for WWE Main Event Style before giving him the ball. Meanwhile, because all they're asking Cesaro to do is have great matches, it's easier for him to go out and let it all hang out, which he's done. Just like Daniel Bryan before him.

In two years, it might be Cesaro in Finishing School and it'll be HIM who's accused of being formulaic. It's the circle of life, and it moves us all. 

Guys, I just realized Jae hasn't voted yet

Aww... and I thought I was a shady commissioner

There could  be no better act of spite-piracy than forcing Jae to cast the deciding vote in his own tournament.

C'mon, guys, make me  proud!

We've talked so much about the Zayn series, like Johnny just reposted, but the Regal match is just astonishing too.

Whoa, this whole time I thought Tensai was Albert, but it turned out that it was really Andrew Sullivan.

Love Cesaro but voted TIE SPLIT!~!~! for Bryan for plenty of the reasons already given here.

I gave it consideration but no way I'm splitting a tie here. I am a Conscientious Objector in this war.

Well its not tied anymore.

The question will be - will you be a man and vote before looking at the results?