DVDVR Message Board

DVDVRMM: FINAL FOUR: CESARO vs. ROMAN REIGNS

CESARO vs. REIGNS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU CENA.

What the hell is this guy even doing in the Final Four? You goofy bastards.

Reigns beating Casas, Tanahashi, and Cena is just insane when you think about it. The lucha nerd's favorite, the WON nerd's favorite, and John god damn Cena. 

• Like 5

Even if I wasn't outraged at Reigns beating Cena, I'd pick Cesaro. He's a more complete pro wrestler at this stage, better at more things, has had more solid matches this year without having a team of great guys around him to make him better. He's fantastic and he clearly edges out Reigns for me.

This might have to be a Reigns vote for me. Still on the fence. Cesaro is the superior talent but Reigns is totally cooler.  Clearly I'm missing something about the guy but the majority of the people see it. It's a hell of a bandwagon and I want in.

Ooooooahhh!

Roman Reigns beat Negro Casas, and Negro Casas should be here. That's how I look at it.

Sound reasoning.  If Cena was worth "Final Four" status, he would have made that fuck-ugly match with Orton at RR worth watching.

• Like 1

Roman Reigns beat Negro Casas, and Negro Casas should be here. That's how I look at it.

Agreed. I dunno, Reigns is the guy in The Shield who I like the least right now so I'm surprised that he is the guy to go to the Final Four. I mean he has been involved in some great stuff but this one isn't even close. Cesaro has been one of the two best wrestlers in North America this past 12 months.

• Like 1

Agreed. I dunno, Reigns is the guy in The Shield who I like the least right now so I'm surprised that he is the guy to go to the Final Four. I mean he has been involved in some great stuff but this one isn't even close. Cesaro has been one of the two best wrestlers in North America this past 12 months.

Rollins would have beat Cent easily: he just didn't get the draw.

Sound reasoning.  If Cena was worth "Final Four" status, he would have made that fuck-ugly match with Orton at RR worth watching.

Turn the sound off and forget the goofy backstory and it's a perfectly-decent, if unspectacular, match.

Meanwhile, name one memorable match Reigns was in where he was the best guy in it?

Man, I just don't know which way to vote. At the start of this thing, I was firmly aboard the Cesaro train, but the more I think of it, Cesaro just started heating up within the last 3 to 4 months and prior to that he was just a tag team dude with Swagger. I mean, he was a good tag team dude, but still, it was a little bland. 

Reigns has been consistently good and has even gotten better throughout the year. His highest highs may not be as good as Cesaro's, but I think Reigns has had the better overall year. Everything he does is so f'n good, especially that Superman Punch. His OOOOOOOOOOOOH WAAAAAAAAAAAH trumps Cesaro's neck crank. Cesaro, however, did have the brilliant one on one interview with Zayn from NXT, but I don't know if that fell in the voting period or not.

I think I have to change my mind here and vote Reigns, but I feel like doing so makes the finals completely one-sided. It's a tough vote for me. I'll think about this a bit and vote later.

Someone with more time on their hands with me start refuting this "Cesaro only got hot recently" bullshit that has been picking up.  Sure, maybe he only became the best in the company recently, but he's been good all year.  Wasn't the Zayn 2 of 3 falls match back in the Spring?  The match with Kofi?

I'm glad Cesaro drew Reigns here, because that should reduce the amount of potential spite votes against him in the next round.

Someone with more time on their hands with me start refuting this "Cesaro only got hot recently" bullshit that has been picking up.  Sure, maybe he only because the best in the company recently, but he's been good all year.  Wasn't the Zayn 2 of 3 falls match back in the Spring?  The match with Kofi?

I'm glad Cesaro drew Reigns here, because that should reduce the amount of potential spite votes against him in the next round.

He had a miracle match with Miz after Mania too.

• Like 1

Someone with more time on their hands with me start refuting this "Cesaro only got hot recently" bullshit that has been picking up.  Sure, maybe he only because the best in the company recently, but he's been good all year.  Wasn't the Zayn 2 of 3 falls match back in the Spring?  The match with Kofi?

He's not Daniel Bryan, so he isn't the best in the company.