DVDVR Message Board

RAW 3/17

Phil Schneider

Not sure if it's been mentioned but I thought that Uso salute on the dive was one of the coolest visuals in a long time. Also, Orton's heel work was a ton of fun in that match.

I thought he was pointing at the Wrestlemania sign.

Just rewatched Americans/Usos. Holy hell it's really, really good. The moment when Cesaro kicks out after the fallaway slam and Jey and/or Jimmy just has this look of 'well....shit this isn't good' was perfect. It wasn't a big WHAT MUST WE DO TO KILL YOU main event face, it was the subtle in match version of Kane losing his smirk when the Shield turned on him: the cocky and smiley laughy Uso realizing there was a good chance he was dicked. 

Imagine if Hogan was medically cleared to do the minimal punching and kicking necessary to win a battle royal.

Is that like the Iron Sheik winning the gimmick battle royal at WM 17 because they couldnt throw him over the top rope?

Fuckin' hell, seeing Kofi die like that again is insane. I thought it was bad when I first saw it but again, and on repeat... I think I have a whole lot more respect for him now. Either for his bravery, his stupidity, or his horrible misfortune. 

NOW WHERE IS MY GOLDUST DANCING GIF. 

Fuckin' hell, seeing Kofi die like that again is insane. I thought it was bad when I first saw it but again, and on repeat... I think I have a whole lot more respect for him now. Either for his bravery, his stupidity, or his horrible misfortune. 

NOW WHERE IS MY GOLDUST DANCING GIF. 

There you go.

tumblr_n2lzx4r3P81srbyoyo1_400.gif

Legit LOL at Batista saying “The reason they love Daniel Bryan ‘cause as WWE World Heavyweight Champion, you suck” and Orton's reply "You don't mean that, take it back".

LOL that was hilarious, perfect comeback from Orton's current character.

I'm in full agreement.