DVDVR Message Board

RAW 3/17

Phil Schneider

Talk about your money final segments.  Stephanie yelling "Drown him", Bryan yelling "You hit like a girl!".  You gotta give credit to Triple H for changing his character to hen-pecked cerebral assassin.  That last segment was amazing.

• Like 1

Dean Ambrose with the double-thumbs-up... Cooler than the Fonz!

Babyface Shield is the best. I'm eager to see what happens next.

Priceless Orton line of the week: "There's no bell to RING!"

Hornswoggle looks like Chumlee from Pawn Stars now.

"Unmerciless" Good to know everyone in quality control has such splendid command over the English language.

Is Goldust hurt? :(

JBL's laptop: "Mr. T's going in the WWE Hall of Fame, fool!" Later in show: "We'll show you the next inductee into the WWE Hall of Fame!"

Good show. Good progression of the WM main event story with interesting characters. It NEEDED to be Bryan in this spot. Makes more stort-telling sense than if it were Punk.

That was an all-time heel beatdown to end the segment. It was so disturbing. The best is Steph getting somewhat sexually excited seeing it happen. What a nasty, awful couple.

Bray's promo was absolutely fantastic tonight. His best work yet. He managed to fill in a bit of his backstory without actually telling the backstory and let us know his motivation for hating Cena. Cena was great, too.

Usos/Real Americans was great.

Goldie's dance needs to be a .gif immediately. I ORDER IT. 

Speaking of which, I don't know what happened, they said his head connected with Fandango's, but he was both loopy and straight pissed at the end of that. I initially thought he hurt his leg or his ribs or something and they were calling an audible after he couldn't get up for the suplex. 

Amazing tag match. Amazing Brock package. Amazing Bray promos. Amazing Shield semi-turn. Amazing finale. Big thumbs up to this one, the whole package was solid.

If they're going to acknowledge that Brie and Bryan are engaged, then her not even trying to come out -- however fruitless it would/should be -- to back her man in segments like the close makes little sense.

If they're going to acknowledge that Brie and Bryan are engaged, then her not even trying to come out -- however fruitless it would/should be -- to back her man in segments like the close makes little sense.

Watch WWE Network right now, she's right by his side as he's getting wheeled off.

I felt like they were playing internet-fan me perfectly.  First they offer the possibility of HHH putting himself in the main.  Unlikely, but totally perfect to make the internet lose its shit.

Then they tease turning the whole thing into another McMahon saga...and I'm thinking HOW? WHA? NO:?DSJGOPIGJo aejoqbjej

But it all turned out to be a perfectly logical and perfectly timed super beatdown.  HHH pretty much owned me tonight.  dammit.

• Like 1