DVDVR Message Board

DVDVRMM: ELITE EIGHT - CENA vs. REIGNS

JOHN CENA vs. ROMAN REIGNS  

136 members have voted

1. 1. THE FRANCHISE vs. THE FUTURE FRANCHISE

Fun fact: Cena's voters have an average of 662 posts. Reigns' voters average 477.

Clearly it's the young kids behind their cool new shield guy, while the wiser heads recognize that it takes more than just a look and a flashy gimmick to carry the company.

How about this: if Cena wins this I'll retire the Wyatt and Shield trolling until March 1st 2015? I swear it on Luis Suarez' buck teeth.

I still haven't voted, and it is tied. How do we hold you to this?

I swore on Luis Suarez. That would be like Fowler swearing on Joss Whedon or BigFresh swearing on Rush Limbaugh

There's still a goddamn space in my name!

There's like what, 8 or so votes left out there somewhere?

Finally got round to voting. Had a difficult decision. Cena/Bryan from SummerSlam was my Match of the Year. The only other matches of his I liked during the period were against Sandow and Cesaro. I've enjoyed nearly all of Reigns matches and he was part of the two best matches this year, the best was with The Shield against The Wyatt Family at Elimination Chamber 2013. It's a MOTD candidate.

Fun fact: Cena's voters have an average of 662 posts. Reigns' voters average 477.Clearly it's the young kids behind their cool new shield guy, while the wiser heads recognize that it takes more than just a look and a flashy gimmick to carry the company.

I'm sure Rippa is over the moon being included with the young kids.

Fun fact: Cena's voters have an average of 662 posts. Reigns' voters average 477.Clearly it's the young kids behind their cool new shield guy, while the wiser heads recognize that it takes more than just a look and a flashy gimmick to carry the company.

I'm sure Rippa is over the moon being included with the young kids.

To be fair - I voted at like 6 am this morning so it was after he made that post.

That being said - my vote alone will raise Reigns' average