DVDVR Message Board

DVDVRMM: R3 Match 7: CESARO vs. NAKAMURA

CESARO vs. NAKAMURA  

111 members have voted

1. 1. I want this match to happen

I told myself that if it came down to it I would vote for Nakamura even though I think Cesaro has been incredible. It's not a pity vote persay, I just don't feel like Cesaro should win a match against him by such a wide margin. It's closer than that.

I voted for Cesaro because obviously he's the best, but it really hurt my heart to have to vote against Nakamura. I don't really follow Japan very closely anymore, but I have fallen in love with this guy thanks to this tournament. He's one of my new favorite dudes.

• Like 1

I'm sure Cesaro is winning this easy, but I love Nakamura and I had to give him my vote.  He wins based on sleeze and entertainment factor while opening card games.

QP0n5Op.jpg?3

Think I voted for Shinsuke Nakamura every round but that stops here. Nakamura's character is entertaining and I like most of his matches.

I voted for Cesaro because obviously he's the best, but it really hurt my heart to have to vote against Nakamura. I don't really follow Japan very closely anymore, but I have fallen in love with this guy thanks to this tournament. He's one of my new favorite dudes.

Glad to hear it!

I don't watch as much puro as a lot of people on here, but I watch a solid amount of New Japan and Nakamura is comfortably my favourite. Great matches with almost anyone, fantastic character work, just an all round loveable, insane badass. That said, I just can't vote against Cesaro. Outside of The Shield vs The Wyatts, nobody has made me feel as simultaneously excited and proud to be a wrestling fan as Cesaro, he's a fucking master artist. The Bryan gauntlet match, the Cena match and the Zayn matches were all incredible, and I'm probably forgetting another 20 that weren't far off.

Voted Cesaro. His portion of the Bryan gauntlet from last summer, matches with Zayn and Regal in Florida, random awesomeness in tags and trios all year... I could go on and on. Nakamura had a great year and is one of the best in Japan but Cesaro is one of the top ten wrestlers in the world.