DVDVR Message Board

The Old School Questions thread

I am watching an episode of Prime Time Wrestling dated Feb 13, 1987, and during a match between Honky and Cpl. Kirschner, they have a female referee. I don't remember ever seeing her. Anyone know who she is?

36 minutes ago, Dewar said:

I am watching an episode of Prime Time Wrestling dated Feb 13, 1987, and during a match between Honky and Cpl. Kirschner, they have a female referee. I don't remember ever seeing her. Anyone know who she is?

Rita Marie? 

8 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

Why was The Rock wrestling in tracksuit bottoms and top for a brief spell in 98/99?

Had surgery to remove some fatty tissue around his pecs from what I remember.

"Fatty tissue" is a polite way of saying he grew Bitch tits. When the body has too much testosterone, it starts making Oestregen to balance things out.

• Like 6

On 6/3/2017 at 2:35 AM, Happ Hazzard said:

Was Kevin Nash the first wrestler never to wrestle in a territory?

I was going to answer with Marc Mero but wiki says he spent a little time in Florida indie right after he was trained by the Malenkos. Pretty close though b/c he apparently only spent a couple of months there before going to WCW.

Has there been a guy that spent as long in WWF without a singles loss as Giant Silva did? 

Was thinking it was Kurrgan but found a video of Undertaker squashing him on Heat in under a minute, the rest of the Oddities getting a beatdown and them never being seen again. I know Kazarian was undefeated before being released too, and Silva probably ate some pins in tag matches, but that whole group were fairly protected, then once Show signed, they panicked and dumped them as quickly as possible.

I'm another note. Same show as HBK vs Marty.. and I think Bill Alphonso is in the majority of all these early RAW classics. He also moves around the match like Tommy Young. He was a solid ref in his pre-Fonzie days.

Also the same show as Kid vs Razor! 

This might be the greatest RAW ever. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wyld Samurai said:

In my RAW restart adventure, I've come across Scott Taylor vs Tatanka... which led me to be amazed at how Scott Taylor went on to hold WWF hold and be a memorable part of WWF history, while Tatanka faded away.

Like the buffalo. 

• Like 5