DVDVR Message Board

DVDVRMM: R2 Match 16: NAKAMURA vs. NEVILLE

SHINSUKE vs. NEVILLE  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the awesomest.

• SHINSUKE NAKAMURA
    • ADRIAN NEVILLE

Neville is a guy that never connected with me when he was on the Indies, and I feel as though he is one of the few Indy workers that has gone to NXT and hasn't really improved. I feel like he is still the same performer. 

Nakamura had some duds, but his highs are so much better than Neville that this seems like a pretty easy vote for me. 

I really don't like Neville and I feel bad for the reason why: I feel like I'm watching a Keibler Elf wrestle when what I really want him to do is make me some goddamn Grasshoppers. MAKE ME MY GRASSHOPPERS, YOU FLIPPY BITCH.

My vote goes for Nakamura because he should be wrestling, instead of loafing around, not making delicious treats.

I voted for Nakamura because not only has he been really good, he is just so sleazy looking.  I think wrestlers get exponentially better the sleazier they look.No one looks nearly as sleazy as Nakamura, he looks like his skin would have some sort of slimy film on it.

• Like 1

I voted for Nakamura because not only has he been really good, he is just so sleazy looking.  I think wrestlers get exponentially better the sleazier they look.No one looks nearly as sleazy as Nakamura, he looks like his skin would have some sort of slimy film on it.

iblaZ6c06UZojr.gif

• Like 2

Japanese Danny Brown any day of the week this round.

Pac is great and has cool movez.  He is improving on the stick and has had some terrific matches on NXT but nowhere near anything as cool as Nakamura's stuff.

Thinking about it I would kill for a Pac / Evan Bourne series or tag team at this point.

I really don't like Neville and I feel bad for the reason why: I feel like I'm watching a Keibler Elf wrestle when what I really want him to do is make me some goddamn Grasshoppers. MAKE ME MY GRASSHOPPERS, YOU FLIPPY BITCH.

My vote goes for Nakamura because he should be wrestling, instead of loafing around, not making delicious treats.

Neville actually said on NXT last week that he looks like a "deranged elf man" and that no one can really understand him.  After that promo, I couldn't not vote for him.

iblaZ6c06UZojr.gif

That entrance alone is grounds for Nakamura to win the whole damn thing.

I didn't vote because I don't have time to watch enough Nakamura to make an intelligent decision.

I think Neville is totally a guy to watch for next year as he seems to be putting the pieces together in NXT as we speak.  He does a really good job of letting other characters shine and providing a simple counterpoint to the insanity of NXT's roster.  He also is way more of an all around talent than I originally thought he would be and the pointless flips aren't nearly as numerous as I thought they might be given his hype coming into the WWE system.  All of this is coming a bit too late in this cycle to make a final 8 push but you can see how he is on the right path.

I voted Nakamura based on the Sakuraba match but then I remembered it wasn't in the March-to-March that this covers. Then I remembered that fucking Ibushi match from the G1 and yeah. Nakamura. Neville had a great year in NXT but didn't get the chance to have the big matches Nakamura had.

They really need to get Neville on the main roster. The last few callups have been kinda poorly executed but I feel like Neville is going to get over real quick no matter how badly they fuck it.