DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact 3-13-14

My current best example of 'what the fuck, TNA' is that you have this little dude named Rockstar Spud who is GREAT at generated heat and you keep putting him in the ring. Let him keep being a little bitch until getting to put your hands on him is a BIG DEAL.

Nah, first you establish that he is a little bitch who can't back up his words in the ring, then you stick a title on him and make him a chickenshit who is good at avoiding a fight, so that when someone finally gets him in the ring for a fair match, it is a big deal. Of course, this being TNA, they would do that, then have Spud go over clean.

My current best example of 'what the fuck, TNA' is that you have this little dude named Rockstar Spud who is GREAT at generated heat and you keep putting him in the ring. Let him keep being a little bitch until getting to put your hands on him is a BIG DEAL.

Nah, first you establish that he is a little bitch who can't back up his words in the ring, then you stick a title on him and make him a chickenshit who is good at avoiding a fight, so that when someone finally gets him in the ring for a fair match, it is a big deal. Of course, this being TNA, they would do that, then have Spud go over clean.

I could see him as half of the heel tag champs with a monster partner, too. He talks shit and lets the big guy do all the work, tags himself in when their opponents are dead for the pin.

It was nice to see Lashley do something in TNA other than come out and point at the ring.

I really don't get what anyone sees in EC3. His promo was shit, and his ring work is nothing special.

I have to admit that was really the first time I've seen much of Spud (Dixie's face is an automatic cue to fast forward to me), and I have to admit the little dude was funny.

Abyss is way too fat and broken down. 

I think this was the first time I've seen Sanada and Tigre Uno (I don't watch much puro or lucha) and I liked both. Shame that they'll be wasted by Russo.

I think this was the first time I've seen Sanada and Tigre Uno (I don't watch much puro or lucha) and I liked both. Shame that they'll be wasted by Russo.

I'm not sure how he would have anything to do with it seeing that he hasn't been employed with the company for about two years.

I'm not sure how he would have anything to do with it seeing that he hasn't been employed with the company for about two years.

If recent reports are anything to believe, Russo is back with TNA. Whether that's as a consultant or what is unknown, but he definitely has his hands on this product (again, if you believe the reports).

Samuel Shaw is amazing and this is what TNA should have been doing with their Gut Check guys/gals from the start. So much potential.

If recent reports are anything to believe, Russo is back with TNA. Whether that's as a consultant or what is unknown, but he definitely has his hands on this product (again, if you believe the reports).

Samuel Shaw is amazing and this is what TNA should have been doing with their Gut Check guys/gals from the start. So much potential.

Yeah Shaw is my favorite of all the new characters they have been giving screen time to lately. 

So, every time they go back to the Impact Zone, me and the friend I watch wrestling with are obsessed with the audience and the little stories within the story.  One of the amazing (read: horrible) ones was that, from the perspective of the hard camera, to the left of the screen there were these blonde college (high school?) girls, and the mobile cameraman on the right side, I swear to God, was just standing in front of them with the camera facing them for, no shit, half the show.  I tried looking through MGFanJay's always appreciated screencaps for an example, but I the only one I could find the camera guy was basically obscured by Magnus and Kane.  But it was just audacious and gross.

Otherwise, loved this show, lack of Aries notwithstanding!