DVDVR Message Board

DVDVRMM: R2 Match 7: HENRY vs. ROLLINS

Mark Henry vs. Seth Rollins  

122 members have voted

1. 1. I'd really like to see Mark Henry kill Seth Rollins. In the real life tho

Henry just can't do his best stuff while working from underneath.  Its a shame he is such a nice guy that he didn't stay heel the entire time since the ECW run.  The big guy is just made for cut off spots and standing on guys which just isn't as effective as a baby face.  

Rollins is super fun to watch.  I love his sacrifice spots like when he and Reigns were caught in position for a double chokeslam from Kane and Rollins knocked the arm off Reigns rather than his own.  Its really a unique character trait that you don;t normally see from a non cult character like a member of the Flock or something.  I don't know how well it is going to translate to singles stuff, but unlike some people, I don't discount the skills it takes to be a tag team worker.

I think Rollins has had a better year than Mr. Henry.

I do, however, believe that is because Mr. Henry required to hibernate and decided that the people of Earth had enough destruction for one year.

Maybe next year Mr. Henry.

I somehow got the board to go along with me in voting for Henry against Big Show in last year's tournament,

Don't you dare take credit for that. I was voting solely on my bracket.

I would never do that.

Sorry Aries, whoever you are.

• Like 1

I love these two both so much that the vote is going to have to come down to something pretty specific.

I'm pretty sure Mark Henry has never cradled the head of an unconscious Dean Ambrose while rocking back and forth screaming, like Ed Harris did to Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio in THE ABYSS.

But I'm 85-92% certain that Seth Rollins has or will.

... damn you, Joseph Parks ...