DVDVR Message Board

DVDVRMM: R2 Match 7: HENRY vs. ROLLINS

Mark Henry vs. Seth Rollins  

122 members have voted

1. 1. I'd really like to see Mark Henry kill Seth Rollins. In the real life tho

Ooof... I am not sure I will be able to vote here.

I mean I know who I SHOULD vote for but then there is also who I WANT to vote for.

And I don't think I will be able to pull the trigger

Henry being out hurt him but he's got the promo of the year and a few really high end matches. Rollins has been on fire. It's a shame that the last Wyatts vs Shield match is outside the period because that'd make this easier.

This should be a squash.  I love Henry, but can we finally stop voting on Air Bill jokes and the Hall of Pain stuff from two years ago?

The fake retirement was his peak, but what are Henry's high-end matches from the voting period?  The Cena match was good, but Rollins/Cena was better.  

I can't think of any Henry match from the voting period that comes close to Henry/Punk from Raw last year.  It's been a super disappointing year for him and some of you are just refusing to see it.

This should be a squash.  I love Henry, but can we finally stop voting on Air Bill jokes and the Hall of Pain stuff from two years ago?  

No

And I am now voting for Henry because I am tired of Rollins' Tweets about crossfit

• Like 3

As amazing as the fake retirement was, and as Mark Henry as Mark Henry is, Rollins gets the nod from me. He really surprised me with his tag and singles work and turned into someone who I consider to now have a bigger role in the Shield than Ambrose does.

• Like 1

I think I would vote differently if Henry had been part of an actual match with Lesnar instead of just getting his ass handed to him a bunch. As awesome as that stuff was, it is sadly not enough to get me to vote for him. 

I think I would vote differently if Henry had been part of an actual match with Lesnar instead of just getting his ass handed to him a bunch. As awesome as that stuff was, it is sadly not enough to get me to vote for him. 

Honestly - I think if they had just let them have like one wild 5 minute brawl, this would be a whole different ballgame

Henry, not even close. Shame people are so high on The Shield that he'll get slaughtered here.

Aww... don't make me find the quotes from when you turned your back on Henry a couple of weeks ago

• Like 1

It is tough for me to vote against Henry but if one man is deserving it is Rollins. I think he has been best member of The Shield this year in singles and in tags. I could watch him work a tag a match with Goldust all day long. On the stick none of his work as a whole can hold a candle  to Henry's retirement speech  though he did deliver my favorite single line of the year in a Shield promo from Raw 9/23. When Ambrose asked what happens when The Shield's backs are against the wall, Rollins spits out "I don't know we just revolutionize the entire industry".  Such a perfect thing for his snotty brash character to say.

Henry has quality but Rollins has quality and quantity.

When Ambrose asked what happens when The Shield's backs are against the wall, Rollins spits out "I don't know we just revolutionize the entire industry".  Such a perfect thing for his snotty brash character to say.

They should let him act like a dotcom start-up know-it-all more often.  It plays into this thing they're trying to tell us about him being the brains of the group.

I think Rollins is the second best wrestler in the WWE so...

Mark has lost something in the babyface turn.

Yeah you are right about Henry being babyface and it is not his fault, I just think him being face makes it harder for him to be booked strong and it hurts his aura a little bit. Henry is so good though it only takes a few weeks of strong booking and people can buy him again. It seems like he will likely retire in the next 12-18 months and I do hope they turn him agasint Big E. I think they could have a great clash of young and old Goliaths.

I do hope they turn him agasint Big E. I think they could have a great clash of young and old Goliaths.

Big E. is like 5'3". He's hardly a goliath.

Fair call, I meant it more in a powerhouse scary B.M.F  sense but in retrospect Goliath is the wrong word.

Perhaps more like Power Man.

• Like 1