DVDVR Message Board

DIRTSHEETZ~! THREAD

RIPPA

Apparently Todd Martin has gone over to Keller's shows.

Ugh. A Todd Martin-Bruce Mitchell show could be used to torture political prisoners.

This whole deal blows because I'm a day sleeper and I would use the Alvarez-Martin show as background noise. Out like a light, every time. Now that leaves me with just the coma-inducer that is Lance Storm.

Ugh. A Todd Martin-Bruce Mitchell show could be used to torture political prisoners.

This whole deal blows because I'm a day sleeper and I would use the Alvarez-Martin show as background noise. Out like a light, every time. Now that leaves me with just the coma-inducer that is Lance Storm.

Be careful. You might not wake up.

Be careful. You might not wake up.

I don't know what you all are talking about. Lance Storm is an exciting dude. 

• Like 1

there's a site covering the wrestling dirt sheets? That's funny.

Next thing there's going to be site correcting that guy's site and it will go on and on.

I'm kinda hoping that Meltzer will set up a second site devoted to covering the site that covers his website.

Next thing there's going to be site correcting that guy's site and it will go on and on.

I'm kinda hoping that Meltzer will set up a second site devoted to covering the site that covers his website.

Observing the Observers of the Observer.

• Like 1

Observing the Observers of the Observer.

It'd probably have way too much MMA in it anyway.

• Like 3

Classic Meltzer going on a rant on the announcing for calling Babe Ruth the all time home run leader. "No one corrected him and Hank Aaron has held the record for around 40 years."

To his credit and discredit, it has been a long ass time since Babe Ruth was the all-time home run leader, but then again it has been damn near a decade since Hank Aaron held the record.  That is like a couple of years ago when no black people were nominated for an Oscar and my mom said, are you trying to tell me Denzel Washington didn't get nominated for Malcom X?...this was in the 2000s.

Meltzer Japan Blinders: Fit Finlay's son, with about 2 1/2 years in, is apparently better than anyone currently in NXT.  Come the fuck on.  Many guys might be debatable but if he's better than Sami Zayn then I'm the pope.

That is the stupidest thing I've ever read.  I watched a couple of his BOSJ matches and David Finlay could best be described as inoffensive, he didn't do anything to hurt anyone, but he didn't do anything to impress anyone either.  I'm almost certain that the only reason we know his name is because we know his dad's name.  There is just nothing that stands out about him yet.  Dave Meltzer is someone who watches a shitload of wrestling with a critical eye, and that seems to be a completely baseless opinion.

I'll give him the benefit of a doubt and guess he must have meant any NXT rookie/person of comparable experience because yeah, holy shit.

You got a bit of selective listening going on because that's exactly what he said. Go to about 45:05 of the audio file.

Meltzer Japan Blinders: Fit Finlay's son, with about 2 1/2 years in, is apparently better than anyone currently in NXT.  Come the fuck on.  Many guys might be debatable but if he's better than Sami Zayn then I'm the pope.

That is the stupidest thing I've ever read.  I watched a couple of his BOSJ matches and David Finlay could best be described as inoffensive, he didn't do anything to hurt anyone, but he didn't do anything to impress anyone either.  I'm almost certain that the only reason we know his name is because we know his dad's name.  There is just nothing that stands out about him yet.  Dave Meltzer is someone who watches a shitload of wrestling with a critical eye, and that seems to be a completely baseless opinion.

Didn't he take out Shelley in his very first match?