DVDVR Message Board

DIRTSHEETZ~! THREAD

RIPPA

If they do show booking meetings on the Network, how long until the heel booker replaces the heel GM as an onscreen character? 

Teddy Long needs the book.  Why should Smackdown get all the HOLLA HOLLA TAG MATCH PLAYA matches?

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie

Dave's going to be one of those rambling grandfathers who corners family members into hour long monologues at reunions.

Dave's going to be one of those rambling grandfathers who corners family members into hour long monologues at reunions.

and he'll give unsolicited updates on all his friends/relatives.

Or he'll do that on WON's Internetcast in 2046.

"Kurt Angle, he's gonna need a new hip, ya hear"

During the notes for the Oregon Raw, Dave mentioned that there was a big issue in the early 90s where Howard Finkel turned in a blood sample for Hogan in Oregon when they were blood testing and it tested positive for AIDs. I've googled this a bit but couldn't find anything substantial, anybody have the story on this?

Why would the drug screen test for AIDS?

During the notes for the Oregon Raw, Dave mentioned that there was a big issue in the early 90s where Howard Finkel turned in a blood sample for Hogan in Oregon when they were blood testing and it tested positive for AIDs. I've googled this a bit but couldn't find anything substantial, anybody have the story on this?

Why would the drug screen test for AIDS?

It was blood testing, not drug testing.  I'm assuming some states test for all sorts of things, to prevent transfer of diseases due to bleeding.  (Hep, HIV, etc.)

I think it's dumb but this is pro wrestling, indie pro wrestling at that so I'm not outraged. It's the Young Bucks, what do you expect? At least it wasn't like the usual PWG nonsense where people kick out of super Burning Hammers, canadian destroyers through tables and Kudo Drivers on open chairs only to lose via roll up.

I'm fine with it as a flippy double-team move, though I'd be thrilled if one of the Bucks would explain to me what the 450 flip accomplishes that simply jumping off the turnbuckle would not.  But it wouldn't be a Bucks match without at least one flip for flip's sake

Bryan giving high praise to Charlotte. Says there's no reason she won't go down as the GREATEST WOMEN'S WRESTLER EVER.* Now, I don't claim to be an expert on joshi, certainly but I've seen enough. I assume Bryan has not. 

*he also point out that he wouldn't even call her the best women's wrestler in the world currently. After all, he explained, she's no Nattie. 

• 2 weeks later...