DVDVR Message Board

DIRTSHEETZ~! THREAD

RIPPA

Vinny is just there to be there....it's like, if Bryan didn't ask him to come on the show I always get the feeling that he would NEVER watch any wrestling ever again

.....also, from the pictures I've seen of him he reminds me of that "Hot Tot" dad...I don't know why

From bryan's update

-- Not sure what caused all of this, but this was on the Wendy's Twitter retweeted by Jim Cornette of Wendy's drive-thru fame: @edanieldaisy @TheJimCornette @pyroballyhoo We could settle this with a Baconator on a pole match

1. Doesnt everyone know it was a dairy queen where the infamous meltdown took place?

2. Wouldnt it be pretty easy to scroll back through the twitter feeds of Cornette and Russo to see how it all started yesterday?

You should collate the timeline into a leather bound book, brother.

Seriously odessasteps this is very low hanging fruit. Please get over Bryan de-friending you or whatever happened there.

Woah woah woah. If you're going to take personal shots at people then I guess you're fair game again.

We have a new leader in the clubhouse for the dumbest question sent to Dave on Monday's show when someone asked if the snake who attacked Savage in that angle with Jake roberts was paid by a rival promoter to shoot on Savage.  Not Roberts the actual snake.    Obviously Bryan doesn't pre-read the questions   :lol:

What was the response to this?  Honestly, I can imagine the absurdity of this being lost on Bryan and Dave and a discussion ensues on whether the snake respects the bizness to much to shoot on somebody.

I assume Bryan would be pro-shooting snake,

I want Cornette and Russo to bury the hatchet. It would give me hope that there could be peace in the Middle East and that Republicans and Democrats could pass meaningful legislation. I mean, we've seen Bruno and Warrior come back to the WWE family, why not Cornette and Russo the superfriends?

I want Cornette and Russo to bury the hatchet. It would give me hope that there could be peace in the Middle East and that Republicans and Democrats could pass meaningful legislation. I mean, we've seen Bruno and Warrior come back to the WWE family, why not Cornette and Russo the superfriends?

Cornette doesn't really strike me as guy who apologizes too often.

For that matter, neither does Russo (though for a different reason).

We have a new leader in the clubhouse for the dumbest question sent to Dave on Monday's show when someone asked if the snake who attacked Savage in that angle with Jake roberts was paid by a rival promoter to shoot on Savage.  Not Roberts the actual snake.    Obviously Bryan doesn't pre-read the questions   :lol:

What was the response to this?  Honestly, I can imagine the absurdity of this being lost on Bryan and Dave and a discussion ensues on whether the snake respects the bizness to much to shoot on somebody.

I assume Bryan would be pro-shooting snake,

Bryan knew that it was a joke and Dave reaction was with mild disgust

Given that I think on the same show they did about 5 minutes on Brazilian steakhouses in Vegas I would think an argument could have been had  

They kinda did once already, when they were both working for TNA at the same time. It... didn't last.

I think you could actually do business with that feud.  For real.  What's left in wrestling that's real?  Everybody knows that Jim Cornette fucking hates Vince Russo and probably vice-versa.  Have Russo invade ROH with the entire undercard of the WWF Attitude era, portray them as archaic has-beens trying to make their last gasp of relevance, with Ken Shamrock as his ten-cent Brock Lesnar.  (Ironically mumbles to self that 'Taker's Backlash 99 match against Shamrock was way more fun to watch than the streak-loss match.)  Cornette forms an AJ Styles/Chris Hero tag team to beat the credibility back into wrestling, and it all comes down to a proper double-ring Wargames cage match.  

Vince Russo could just invade OVW in Louisville with Attitude-Era superstars  while proclaiming the superiority of Evansville to Louisville, Cornette would then emerge with a group of dudes from Smoky Mountain Wrestling.

Leading to a War Games match of Russo, Billy Gunn, Shawn Stasiak, and the Harris Brothers v. Cornette, Tracey Smothers, The Dirty White Boy and the Rock'n'Roll Express

The Harris Brothers turn on Russo and reveal themselves as the Bruise Brothers, then double swerve Cornette and reveal them selves as Standards and Practices!!!!!!!

Triple swerve when they reveal themselves to be Jacob and Eli Blu complete with Uncle Zeb in tow.

Vince Russo could just invade OVW in Louisville with Attitude-Era superstars  while proclaiming the superiority of Evansville to Louisville, Cornette would then emerge with a group of dudes from Smoky Mountain Wrestling.

Leading to a War Games match of Russo, Billy Gunn, Shawn Stasiak, and the Harris Brothers v. Cornette, Tracey Smothers, The Dirty White Boy and the Rock'n'Roll Express

Is it wrong that I kind of want to see that WarGames match take place? I saw Ricky Morton wrestle in a high school gym three years ago and he can still sell his ass off.

Been watching so much old ECW and man I hate the Harris Brothers so much you guys

In the aforementioned WarGames match, can we swap the Harris Twins out for Godfather and Val Venis aka Supply and Demand?

Recommend this to people who have and haven't read Dave Meltzer's piece in the new Observer about Black Saturday

Peach State Pandemonium: Black Saturday Special with Dave Meltzer and Mike Mooneyham:

Recorded in 2010 & the day after UFC 100.

One of my favourite Meltzer audios ever.