DVDVR Message Board

DIRTSHEETZ~! THREAD

RIPPA

Listened to the Bret Hart interview.  Pretty good although I don't know if there was anything he hasn't said before.  I thought it was funny that there was a good deal of stuff cut out of the first book.  I mean the book is about 575 pages long to begin   :wacko:

Wow if the story about Scott Hall is true then man what a scumbag he still is.   Although we aren't sure when it happened so maybe it was pre-DDP

Listened to the Bret Hart interview.  Pretty good although I don't know if there was anything he hasn't said before.  I thought it was funny that there was a good deal of stuff cut out of the first book.  I mean the book is about 575 pages long to begin   :wacko:

Wow if the story about Scott Hall is true then man what a scumbag he still is.   Although we aren't sure when it happened so maybe it was pre-DDP

Can you elaborate on the Scott Hall story??

According to Bret he went to an autograph signing and the wrestlers pass around a card to sign for a kid who was dying of some disease and tweeted that would love to have gotten as much cards and well wishes as possible.   So all the guys at the show signed a card for him except Scott Hall who refused.    

There has been at least some talk within WWE of turning this incident into a storyline. Someone within WWE made a suggestion that they do an angle where it's revealed that Triple H and Stephanie McMahon sent people to Bryan's home to rob him.

Repo Man and Emma?

There has been at least some talk within WWE of turning this incident into a storyline. Someone within WWE made a suggestion that they do an angle where it's revealed that Triple H and Stephanie McMahon sent people to Bryan's home to rob him.

Repo Man and Emma?

And Matilda?  

The original manuscript was 1500 pages.  He wanted to release it in 3 parts.

The e-book market is made for stuff like this.  Yeah, it needs heavy editing, but it's easy money from then on.

According to Bret he went to an autograph signing and the wrestlers pass around a card to sign for a kid who was dying of some disease and tweeted that would love to have gotten as much cards and well wishes as possible.   So all the guys at the show signed a card for him except Scott Hall who refused.    

• Like 2

Does anyone have the full back and forth on Twitter between Dave and ENO? His half is missing and I'm not so good at the Tweeter

Seems the ENO twitter has been deactivated

How does one deactivate something that never existed to begin with?

Oh, and if Scott Hall refused to sign that card, then he's a scumbag and everyone in that room should've taken turns punting him in the balls.

Does anyone have the full back and forth on Twitter between Dave and ENO? His half is missing and I'm not so good at the Tweeter

Seems the ENO twitter has been deactivated

How does one deactivate something that never existed to begin with?

Oh, and if Scott Hall refused to sign that card, then he's a scumbag and everyone in that room should've taken turns punting him in the balls.

Me and my friend were watching Scott's matches ECW and noticed he never did the outsiders edge. We'd start imitating his voice going

"Yo, ay yo Paul, you can get the sack of shit but no edge yo, that's for real money"

In his defense, the kid's check bounced.

Did my imposter ask Dave why non of his TNA claims ever come true?

Why on Earth did you post his article on the topic in the TMZ/TNA thread? You shouldn't even be wasting time reading it if you believe that none of his claims come true. 

Wait, my imaginary fake twitter had a back and forth with Meltzer?

Did my imposter ask Dave why non of his TNA claims ever come true?

You mean the claims that you never showed to exist?

IIRC the *ahem* "imposter" claimed that Toby Keith never tried to buy TNA, and in fact TNA was never for sale in the first place.  But you'll be pleased to know that the *snicker* "imposter" was in fact smacked down by Dave and made to look like a complete tool.  Which I suppose is what he gets, you know, being an imposter and all.

• Like 1

i think I had the same reaction as Bryan when Dave used the phrase "them crazed bitches" describing Summer Rae and Layla in Smackdown spoiler reviews   :D

I googled the phrase "them crazed bitches" cause it sounded familiar to me.

The first hit was this thread. The second was something fan fiction related (which, as a rule, I ain't gonna touch).

The third was:

Did you ever slap a womanz? (or get forceful....) - MMA Forum

Yup - this is making me giggle.

So someone sent into PWI results from the WWE's house show in Australia today

Chris Jericho, with help from The Usos, beat Bray Wyatt, with Rowan and Harper.  After the match, Jericho brought a guy into the ring who apologized to his girlfriend.  She said yes and the crowd chanted Yes.

I don't know how you get apologize from proposed but that is amazing

Yup - this is making me giggle.

So someone sent into PWI results from the WWE's house show in Australia today

Chris Jericho, with help from The Usos, beat Bray Wyatt, with Rowan and Harper.  After the match, Jericho brought a guy into the ring who apologized to his girlfriend.  She said yes and the crowd chanted Yes.

I don't know how you get apologize from proposed but that is amazing

"I'm sorry I've done such a half-assed job of ruining your life.  Will you do me the honor of marrying me so I can finish the job properly?"