DVDVR Message Board

DIRTSHEETZ~! THREAD

RIPPA

Bo Dallas's gimmick is absolutely main event level.

His ring work is the question.

Ok, I've made it known how little I enjoy watching John Cena's schtick, but Bo Dallas feuding with Cena as essentially his mirror image is money.

I've said it before and I'll say it again what they need to do with Rose is almost a pysco style. same entrance same happy go lucky horsing around with his opponent then bam after a big move he snaps and it's on no more horse play no more dancing about its wood shed time.

It's sad more people don't watch NXT, because that's what happens there. His mouth gets bloodied, he drops the dancing and beats someone's ass.

Ok, I've made it known how little I enjoy watching John Cena's schtick, but Bo Dallas feuding with Cena as essentially his mirror image is money.

Oh fuck, now I really want to see that.

Cena can probably even get a damn good match out of him.

• Like 1

Oh fuck, now I really want to see that.

Cena can probably even get a damn good match out of him.

"Hustle, Loyalty, Respect, John Cena? That's what I bolieve in!"

Wait a minute,  Kerry and Kevin von Erich was putting the claw hold on cats in Japan to be the point that the brains were starting to squirt out?    Fuck those assholes if true   :angry:  

Yeah, there are tons of stories about guys abusing animals during the 80s.  Jake Roberts talking about killing all the Damiens in the Art of Wrestling comes to mind.  There are a million different stories, and they all end with the wrestlers looking like assholes.  

Wait a minute,  Kerry and Kevin von Erich was putting the claw hold on cats in Japan to be the point that the brains were starting to squirt out?    Fuck those assholes if true    :angry:  

The only direct story to this is Dick Murdoch isn't it? So I doubt the source to be honest.

Wait a minute,  Kerry and Kevin von Erich was putting the claw hold on cats in Japan to be the point that the brains were starting to squirt out?    Fuck those assholes if true   :angry:  

Yeah, there are tons of stories about guys abusing animals during the 80s.  Jake Roberts talking about killing all the Damiens in the Art of Wrestling comes to mind.  There are a million different stories, and they all end with the wrestlers looking like assholes.  

Dragon Gate's Monkey is a more recent example.

I read that as "cats" referring to people thinking hammerva was a hippie.

I am not that old you square 

Although it wouldn't surprise me if I hear the Von Erichs put the claw on a hippie until the brains oozed out either

I am not that old you square 

Although it wouldn't surprise me if I hear the Von Erichs put the claw on a hippie until the brains oozed out either

I would have no problem with that.

• Like 2

Well you just recorded a show with Kurt Brown so I guess you would have. 

YES! That's the other reason. I don't think I've ever heard someone use the term 'cats' or 'hepcats' as much as Kurt does....at least in the past 5 years. 

• Like 2

This shouldn't make me laugh as much as it does. It's stupid and silly but still

Dave tweeted a hour ago (so like 5 AM est, 2 AM his time)

Dave Meltzer ‏@davemeltzerWON  1h

No such thing as an early tuesday.

Luckily CRZ was awake

Christo㏗erRob㏌Zi㎜er㎃n ‏@CRZ  1h

Today is Wednesday RT @davemeltzerWON: No such thing as an early tuesday.
  • Like 4