DVDVR Message Board

DIRTSHEETZ~! THREAD

RIPPA

How many times do people have to bring up that Emma looks like she does NOT want to fucking be there?

Don't give me that "It's Santino" crap. She got to be in segments that introduces her to the crowd and got endorsed on air by a guy who work the crowd just as good as anyone else on the show. They TRIED to get her over compared to many of the other divas who just have "another day, another match" booking. If your apathetic towards your gimmick, it is super easy for the crowd to pick up on it.

How many times do people have to bring up that Emma looks like she does NOT want to fucking be there?

Don't give me that "It's Santino" crap. She got to be in segments that introduces her to the crowd and got endorsed on air by a guy who work the crowd just as good as anyone else on the show. They TRIED to get her over compared to many of the other divas who just have "another day, another match" booking. If your apathetic towards your gimmick, it is super easy for the crowd to pick up on it.

Tenille is fairly aloof anyway.

They say the best gimmicks are when it is just the performer's personality turned up to 11.

Translation: Australian.

I don't get how they could screw up Paige.  They had this built in storyline of a clique of heel divas protecting their spot by trying to break her down because she's new and not "respectful" enough...and she would survive the beat-downs and run the gauntlet and along the way have some watchable matches and do a few impressive spots to pop the crowd.  How fucking hard is that?

Emma was trickier because it's a hard thing to recreate what they lucked into with her the first time.  But Paige's story should have been easy.

How do they mess up Rose diving to the HEY part of the song? Which is the biggest no brainer in the world. He was doing it in NXT and it'd still work with the switched song, so someone had to consciously tell him NOT to do that.

They say the best gimmicks are when it is just the performer's personality turned up to 11.

Remind me to never hangout with the Wyatt family.

Either way, they dropped the ball with their latest call ups. I fear for The Ascension when they get brought up and have JBL and Cole doing the Yah Yah Yah chant along with crowd.

My point is Laurinaitis and Dunn need to go away.

Either way, they dropped the ball with their latest call ups. I fear for The Ascension when they get brought up and have JBL and Cole doing the Yah Yah Yah chant along with crowd.

I kind of see Ascension debuting as part of the Shield angle. Maybe they just show up out of no where like the Shield did and leave everyone lying during a Rollins/Ambrose match.

What would you say Laurinaitis actually does there? At this point anyway.