DVDVR Message Board

DVDVRMC planning thread

Jingus

I realized that with the old threads gone, I have absolutely zero memory of when we in the Movie Club were planning on coming back.  Someone remind me please?  

And in honor of the new board, I wonder if maybe we should throw together a really quick poll just to pick a movie to start a new thread for now, get things back up on their feet again.  Nothing obscure, something pretty well-known that everyone has either seen or could easily find, and get some discussion going before we all get too rusty.  

Brown Bunny was one of them

I seriously can't remember if Speed Racer or Cutthroat Island won the bomb poll. My gut is saying Cutthroat Island but I'm also a known idiot.

Everything else after that I have to figure out later

Maybe just start the threads for the poll-winning movies, and let things take their natural course?  I'm sure someone else will remember the correct bomb poll winner (someone not me, I got no idea).  

This is how bad I am - I can't even remember what choices I put in the damn thing

Anyway - I should have some more clarity what I'm going to do by the end of the weekend