DVDVR Message Board

DVDVRMM: R1 Match 24: LA PARK vs. BLUE PANTHER

LUCHA MASTERS BATTL  

56 members have voted

1. 1. WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER?

LA PARK y TEXANO JR vs. BLUE DEMON JR. y EL MESIAS

ATLNATIS, BLUE PANTHER y NEGRO CASAS vs. BLACK TERRY, NEGRO NAVARRO, y SOLAR 1

(Skip 5 min in, it's one of two matches in the video so it's not actually 45 minutes)

Let me break this down for everyone.

Blue Panther had technical masterpieces all year including winning a tournament to be crowned Mexico's greatest technical wrestler.

LA Park didnt even wrestle on Tv for most of the period, so you people voting for him probably didnt even see anything he did and are a bunch of fucking frauds or really like the same match with Dr. Wagner over and over and over again

You're welcome

• Like 2

Blue Panther annoys the shit out of me.  I hate his 'who me?' expression and all of his facials are totally hokey garbage.  He doesn't do anything impressive other than put on holds but since there isn't any decent selling and the escapes aren't done with any effort there isn't any investment from me.  It becomes an exhibition rather than a contest and I'm not interested in exhibitions.  His match construction is atrocious as those first two falls don't mean anything, but thankfully will be over in under 5 minutes.  

Park has better strikes but isn't as good at submission stuff as Panther.  His charisma connects with me better and he doesn't seem to throw away his early falls as quickly.  I voted Park