DVDVR Message Board

what do you want to see

jchap82

It would be cool too see like every single title change

Every single Tv title defense, I recall good ones when regal held it

Of course snme, clash, and other specials

WCW Saturday night

pretty much everything they have lol

AWA. there's not a single scrap of footage up. at least put up the SuperClash shows!

the WWF Hall of Fame inductions for '93-'96.

WCW house shows. there was a show 11/96 in Baltimore that was hyped pretty heavily on TV and they showed clips of it the next week.

WCW internet PPVs and pay-per-listens. there was WCW Saturday Nitro from LA in summer '97 and one with a Hogan/Sting cage match, among others.

the WCW matches from the World Wrestling Peace Festival, summer '96. there was Sting/Giant and something else.

WWF specials. WWE "Super Tuesday" from november 2002. the lead up specials to the Big 4 in the early 90s. "March to WrestleMania", "Survivor Series Showdown", etc.

the NWA world title tournament held in SMW in '94 where Candido won. and subsequent title defenses.

on a similar but different note, stuff i'd like to see WWE acquire and then air:

World Wrestling All-Stars. from 2001-2003, they had 5 ppvs that were all at least decent (i love the first one)

World Wrestling Network. one or two shows by Heyman and Crockett in '92.

pre-ECW Tri-State Wrestling Alliance. had seasonal supercards.

Jericho won it from Syxx, I believe.

My wants are simple. I want the Clash of the Champions, and I want the WCW co-promoted events: the 2 Tokyo Dome shows and When Worlds Collide.

I know they'll be added eventually, but I want all the attitude Raw/SD shows in HQ.

More out there, but hopefully they'll add all the jobber shows one day as well (from WWE and WCW) so we can all go find some hidden gem squashes.

I believe they own the smw library

whoops! put that in the wrong category. fixed!

I believe syxx won the crusierweight title (or defended) against Jericho at that LA audio show

Jericho won it from Syxx, I believe.

results:

June 28, 1997 in Inglewood, CA

Great Western Forum drawing 11,000 ($190,000)

Audio Live on Internet (Free)

1. Ultimate Dragon beat Psicosis via submission.

2. Eddie Guerrero pinned Dean Malenko.

3. Rick & Scott Steiner beat Buff Bagwell & Masa Chono when Rick pinned Bagwell.

4. WCW Cruiserweight Champ Syxx beat Rey Misterio, Jr. via submission.

5. Chris Jericho pinned Syxx to win the WCW Cruiserweight Title.

6. Roddy Piper beat Ric Flair via submission.

7. Diamond Dallas Page pinned Randy Savage.

8. Lex Luger & The Giant beat WCW Tag Champs Kevin Nash & Scott Hall via DQ.

i used to have a handheld of it, but that's not really the same thing. they should just take their internet commentary and put it over any video they recorded of it.

I'd like some of the unaired (at least unaired on Classics On Demand) house shows from the 70s and 80s that got filmed for the local markets. MSG ones in particular, but Boston Gardens and Philly Spectrum shows would be great too.

I've spent the greater part of the last month fantasy programming the network.

- 1980s WWF Superstars (of Wrestling)

- AWA, Florida, SMW, Mid Atlantic tv

- More full Old School house shows

- If they are going to be showing pay per views every Sunday night on the live stream, I'd love if they'd put the tv shows leading to that pay per view on demand that week so that we could watch and build up to that week's show.

- If they are going to be showing pay per views every Sunday night on the live stream, I'd love if they'd put the tv shows leading to that pay per view on demand that week so that we could watch and build up to that week's show.

This would be great. As well, it would be nice if the stuff that is on there in the vault was just done in a more organized fashion. For ECW TV, they have episodes 41, 43, 45, 47...then 4 other episodes in '93/'94. Not sure why they wouldn't just put up 8 episodes that are consecutive.

-WWE cameras are always at house shows, why not put them up? I know the house shows are usually the practice for the big match but a 'Best of WWE house shows [iNSERT YEAR HERE]' would be pretty entertaining.  Bring in someone like Matt Striker and Raven and let them have some fun.

-Something else I want to see? SMW with MST3K riftftrax in full effect.

-Another thing that will be money is a wrestling what if's. A 15 minute segment that airs ever-so-often on WWE where someone like the guy from Vsauce takes wrestling hypothetical and does the projectory.

I know matches from the Tokyo Dome shows they did with Super World Sports in 91/92 have ended up on DVD sets, but I'm wondering if they have any of the other random WWF/SWS tour shows they have in their collection, like the show that had the really random tag team of Shawn Michaels and The Berzerker.

Also curious if they have the entire WWF/AJPW/NJPW Wrestling Summit show in their vault, or just the matches that had WWF guys in it.

Would love to see that stuff pop up randomly at some point, if only to have an HQ version of the Earthquake-Kitao breakdown.

I would like a "Before They Were Stars/Where Are They Now" type show, where they show "early" footage of guys like Stunning Steve TV title defenses, OVW era stuff from current guys, Kane as the Christmas Monster or whatever he was, etc...

• 4 weeks later...

Don't know if this goes here, but I would like a few changes to the actual system:

- Have "chapters" on all shows and a "previous/next chapter" button so it's just like watching a DVD. Would make navigation a lot easier and faster.

- Have a quality/resolution button to choose from for people with slower connections, just like Youtube or any other video streaming sites.

- Have the full cards written on the descriptions of the shows, specially for the more unknown ones.

I'm sure they'll be streamlining it and improving it as time goes on.

I'd like to see old WWF Superstars, NWA Power Hour, all the Clash Of Champions, home video releases (the Coliseum Best of WWF ones).

Saturday Night should have Saturday Night at 6:05 PM just for continuity's sake.

Does the WWE have that old Wrestler show that the NWA did with Lyle Alzado that was on Saturday mornings for one season? If so throw that into the mix. Why hasn't The Wrestler (the old AWA movie Verne made) made its way onto the Network yet?

-WWE cameras are always at house shows, why not put them up? I know the house shows are usually the practice for the big match but a 'Best of WWE house shows [iNSERT YEAR HERE]' would be pretty entertaining.  Bring in someone like Matt Striker and Raven and let them have some fun.

-Something else I want to see? SMW with MST3K riftftrax in full effect.

-Another thing that will be money is a wrestling what if's. A 15 minute segment that airs ever-so-often on WWE where someone like the guy from Vsauce takes wrestling hypothetical and does the projectory.

Sounds like they're probably gonna use your idea of filming house shows, or at least some of the bigger ones.

I also love your wrestling what if's idea. Since they're trying to create original content for The Network, they could even do a 30 minute "show" where they discuss two wrestling what if's and interview different people about their thoughts on the subject.