DVDVR Message Board

This Weather Sucks

Dolfan in NYC

Just now, J.T. said:

I hope everyone is doing okay. 

The weekend weather is going to suck in the Mid-Atlantic.  If Hampton makes it to the finals of the MEAC Tournament and I am not able to travel to Norfolk to go to the game, I am going to be pissed off.

I missed all the fun this week, but Friday's windpocalypse was more than enough for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess missing out on severe storms the past few years are catching up with us in NJ (and Northeast). I’m hoping this isn’t as bad as two weeks ago. Granted, I lucked out and never lost power or had limbs smack my house, I’m just dreading it overall. 

• Like 1

My boo enjoys her snow day while my mission essential ass is here on time at Ft. Lee getting shit done for today's thread testing.

I hate my reversal of fortune.  At least the ground and roads weren't that covered when I was on my way to work.

• 2 weeks later...

The more hyper forecasts are calling for 5-8 inches this weekend in the DMV

Of course the temp is also not supposed to drop below 40

So whatever comes down isn't lasting for long

For once the weather will be shit during the week and get better just in time for the weekend.  I'm looking forward to going to the opening night of the Light City festival in B'More and not shivering.

We got about 15-20 inches total over the weekend combined. Hard to calculate with all the wind. At my parents, there was a drift outside 4 feet high(literally) in front of the whole house(garage and everything) and a massive one at the end of the driveway from all the snowplowing. I've only seen it like that once in my life before. Their snowthrower broke.