DVDVR Message Board

Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Thomas Bugg

When I think of Lassard's nephew I keep flashing back to the one episode of Star Trek: TNG Matt McCoy did did where he was putting the blast on Deanna Troi. I also remember his bit part in LA Confidential

James

• Like 1

I was at work last night and one of our assistant supervisors (who nobody fucking likes) we were cracking jokes about him, saying how he looks like one of the the bar patrons from the Blue Oyster. Whenever he passed by, we'd break out in the song, DA DA DA DA DA DAAAAAAAA!!!

I was at work last night and one of our assistant supervisors (who nobody fucking likes) we were cracking jokes about him, saying how he looks like one of the the bar patrons from the Blue Oyster.

That's a nice crypto way to call someone a "faggot".  Not that I'm complaining.  I like being elegantly rude.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Before I mention this, I'll preface by saying

1) No, I have no idea where it is.

2) Yes, I'll look for it, but no promises.

I worked with Sami Callihan when he first started in the business as a pudgy kid that no one really ever expected to go anywhere.  I only mention that because his last name comes into play here. 

A guy we both worked with in the HWA once made a crude Photoshop of a Police Academy DVD cover featuring myself, Sami, and Balls Mahoney in police uniforms with the names, of course, Callihan, Hooks, and Mahoney on them. 

I'm thinking it's on my old MySpace account, so I'll try to get in there and look for it.  I know pictures are still archived on them. 

I'd ask the guy who originally made it, but he turned out to be kind of a bastard and I haven't spoken to him in at least 5 years. 

As promised.  I'm almost embarrassingly babyfaced here.  Oh, and the guy who did this, much as I don't like him now, had a good sense of humor.  He created a lot of fake DVD covers and they were all made by Strike Force Productions......just because he was a big Strike Force fan.  

policeacademy_zpsa7b4ea43.jpg

• Like 1

As promised.  I'm almost embarrassingly babyfaced here.  Oh, and the guy who did this, much as I don't like him now, had a good sense of humor.  He created a lot of fake DVD covers and they were all made by Strike Force Productions......just because he was a big Strike Force fan.  

policeacademy_zpsa7b4ea43.jpg

That shit's epic  :lol: