DVDVR Message Board

WWE Presents Chicago Chants CM Punk for 3 Hours

Dolfan in NYC

Batista/Bryan has been announced for tonight. I hope the stip is Bryan gets into the WM main event if he wins, with Punk coming out to protect against any shenanigans. I know I said it in the omnibus yesterday, but I strongly feel that would be the most logical way to go.

If the show ends with Punk standing over Bryan's unconscious body after he screws him out of his chance, this will be the funnest internet eve' ever.

Divide and Conquer, Hunter!  Let the nerd fanbases kill each other off.

followed by endless Orton/Daniel Bryan v. Batista/CM Punk matches

If the crowd is going to shit on the main event regardless, unless it has Daniel Bryan in it.... why don't they just, uh, put Daniel Bryan in it?

*SHOCK & AWE*

No dude CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK

I'm pretty sure this whole thing is part of the process by which FSW ascends to the status of Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar, Gozer the Traveler and Lord of the Sebouillia.

I, for one, would like to point out that my somewhat entertaining posts about old ladies in B movies may be of some amusement to our new Gozerian Spanish Overlord and respectfully request to continue living.

For instance did you know that the ghost in the library in GHOSTBUSTERS was actually a well-known Hollywood medium and astrologer herself?

http://deathvalleydriver.com/forum/index.php?/topic/375-interesting-facts-learned-from-commentary-tracks/?p=21366

• Like 2

Batista/Bryan has been announced for tonight. I hope the stip is Bryan gets into the WM main event if he wins, with Punk coming out to protect against any shenanigans. I know I said it in the omnibus yesterday, but I strongly feel that would be the most logical way to go.

If the show ends with Punk standing over Bryan's unconscious body after he screws him out of his chance, this will be the funnest internet eve' ever.

Divide and Conquer, Hunter!  Let the nerd fanbases kill each other off.

followed by endless Orton/Daniel Bryan v. Batista/CM Punk matches

It would be really funny if they went with Punk/Bryan at Mania and HHH won the Title instead

They need to have a backstage segment where Miz confronts HHH and asks for a match and HHH says that he is tired of all of the crowds stupid chanting and he knows fans hate the Miz, so if he keeps hearing CM Punk's name, then he is going to send the Miz out to wrestle, possibly in a one-hour Iron Man match, leading the Miz to come out and try to lead the fans in CM Punk chants.

The pre-show rules. The company gets content distribution.

I hate the NAO but they just talked about their match with The Usos (!) and it was a great obnoxious undeserving champ promo. More of that and I can get behind those dudes.

I hope this RAW features three 60 minute ironman matches.

Alicia Fox vs Eva Marie

The Miz vs Heath Slater

Batista vs Billy Gunn

Batista in a 60 minute ironman? so 5 mins for the entrance 50 mins of rest holds then 5 mins of wrestling?

Of anything to bitch about in my joke of a post you choose Batista over Miz, Gunn, Fox or Marie........interesting