DVDVR Message Board

WWE Presents Chicago Chants CM Punk for 3 Hours

Dolfan in NYC

I didn't understand all the spoilers for a topic we have been discussing in the all encompassing thread.

Because 

a. not everyone wants to read through 18 pages of "My ex-girlfriend fucked Buff Bagwell"

and

b. not everyone wants to have a surprise talked about on the first post of a show that hasn't happened yet. 

Between the higher quality of shows heading towards Wrestlemania, the complete unknown as it regards what CM Punk will do or say and the Chicago crowd craziness I am pumped for this weeks RAW. Good or bad it is shaping up to be a memorable one.

I feel the same way. We also get The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family. Please let that get time and a clean finish.

• Like 1

CM Punk making his return right before Shield/Wyatts is the best possible version of events. It will get the hottest crowd possible lined up for a rematch of one of the best matches of the decade. I hope that match gets the entire last hour. It deserves it. The Shield starts its breakup next week while Cena returns for Bray's head on a pike.

• Like 1

Oy, that sheet reminds me of the ones the Cameron Crazies were using. "#27 on Virginia has sciatica, so do calisthenics every time he's shooting free throws!"

• Like 1

It looks like there are 3 different fonts in that sheet, which is fucking unacceptable. Stencil is awful to begin with, but it looks like whomever created that used the rote Calibri font, along with Arial, but it could just be the screenshot. Even still, they used two shit fonts.

• Like 2

It looks like there are 3 different fonts in that sheet, which is fucking unacceptable. Stencil is awful to begin with, but it looks like whomever created that used the rote Calibri font, along with Arial, but it could just be the screenshot. Even still, they used two shit fonts.

Jesus Christ.

• Like 3

I think this is all pretty awesome, actually.

I love basketball to an unhealthy degree. The NBA is the best basketball in the world. But college basketball has the best atmosphere in North American sports. The crowd's are what makes it fun.

It's a new form of kayfabe. Who cares what they chant as long as they chant? I get upset when I heard Husky Harris because I love Bray so much. But I am totally fine with crapping on Orton vs. Batista, even though I actually like Orton. But either way, the crowd is invested and that's the point.

• Like 1

Jesus Christ.

I have a degree in Graphic Design and I work as a technical writer that also designs and publishes communications and training presentations for a Fortune 100 company. This shit is in my blood.

• Like 2

It could be worse. At least there's no comic sans on it.

I think this is all pretty awesome, actually.

I love basketball to an unhealthy degree. The NBA is the best basketball in the world. But college basketball has the best atmosphere in North American sports. The crowd's are what makes it fun.

It's a new form of kayfabe. Who cares what they chant as long as they chant? I get upset when I heard Husky Harris because I love Bray so much. But I am totally fine with crapping on Orton vs. Batista, even though I actually like Orton. But either way, the crowd is invested and that's the point.

Please do a long-winded comparison of CM Punk fans and Cameron Crazies.

• Like 1