DVDVR Message Board

NHL - March 2014

Dolfan in NYC

Due to trades, injury, and general ineptitude the Panthers goalie tandem is Dan Ellis and Scott Clemmensen.

This is the goalie tandem you get in the 9th ring of hell.

This is probably one of the more disappointing seasons I've ever experienced as a Panthers fan, which is really saying something. I greatly look forward to them vastly overpaying for some 2nd liner like he's a 1st liner, and a 3rd liner like he's a 2nd liner in free agency.

It is such a damn shame that Buffalo seemed to be historically bad.

Isles win an entertaining shitty game. I won a $250 gift certificate for a local auto repair shop. Of course I don't have a car and I don't drive. Oh well, at least they gave me a shirt. Panthers are going to be my Sabres main rival for Connor McDavid in 2015.

Along with killing my Whalers the shootout is Gary Bettman's greatest crime against the game of hockey. Get rid of that abomination now!

We're good for that. Cold streaks, milestones, and jabroni third stringer goaltenders all get preferential treatment from the Vancouver Canucks.

Now, if only shithouses like Ottawa, Winnipeg, Currilna, and Nashville would win a couple of games here, we might get a top six draft pick. We didn't trade that for Miikka Noronen or Martin Rucinsky, did we? ESPN's mock has Kasperi Kapanen at #6. GTFO of the way, Hurricanes!

Yeah, fucking Charlie Murphy, it's all his fault! Not the fact that this team pretty much died with that regulation win over Boston the year after the cup final.

This core has been in place since 2006, most of the key guys even prior to that were on the team. It didn't work, almost, but not quite. Time to bring in the kids and watch them fail for a while. Keep the Sedins around to teach them the proper way in losing to avoid shit like what the Oilers have been going through for the past, what, ten years? Everybody else over 28 can go away.