DVDVR Message Board

NHL - March 2014

Dolfan in NYC

In any other organization Snow would've been fired years ago, but with lunatic Wang he has a job for life. How can you be so incompetent that you are unable to win with Johnny Hockey?

Tavares isn't a pimple on the ass of Mario Lemieux who is probably the greatest offensive player in NHL history and Mario finished 5 of his first 6 seasons out of the playoffs back when 16 of 21 teams made it in

That's more of an indictment of who was running the Pens at that time than anything. And if Tavares played for just about any organization they would be at least a playoff team. If even Crosby or Gordie Howe in his prime were with Team WangSnow they'd miss the playoffs. That's how fucked up the Isles are at this point.

In any other organization Snow would've been fired years ago, but with lunatic Wang he has a job for life. How can you be so incompetent that you are unable to win with Johnny Hockey?

Tavares isn't a pimple on the ass of Mario Lemieux who is probably the greatest offensive player in NHL history and Mario finished 5 of his first 6 seasons out of the playoffs back when 16 of 21 teams made it in

That's more of an indictment of who was running the Pens at that time than anything. And if Tavares played for just about any organization they would be at least a playoff team.

Oilers.

Fair enough. But the Oilers still aren't as incompetent as WangSnow. There is a poll on an Isles fan site asking who was the worse GM: Milbury or Snow. The fact that the voting is a dead heat says all you need to know because Milbury was essentially the Vince Russo of hockey on Long Island.

So let me get this straight... Cory Schneider gives up 5, gets yanked. Roberto Luongo posts a shutout. Both a day after Lack gets yanked in his first game as the Canucks official starter.

Story checks out.

• Like 1

Watching the Canes this year is like getting kicked in the balls repeatedly.  They should be better but they just look awful at times and they can't score.  I want our power play back.   It's been missing since what '08/'09?  We have the same problems every year and nothing seems to work to fix them.  Hopefully Cam will find his mojo and go back to being a #1 goaltender but I'm not holding my breath.  

I will give credit to Anton Khudobin for his play this year.  Without his hot streak this year there's no telling where we'd be in the standings.  

Fucking Hurricanes.

Fucking Hurricanes indeed.

• Like 1

Dallas Eakins' motto is "chop wood, carry water".

So this is pretty much me every Oilers game now.

CHOP WOOD CARRY WATER

CHOP WOOD CARRY WATER

CHOP WOOD CARRY WATER

CHOP WOOD CARRY WATER

CHOP WOOD CARRY WATER

CHOP WOOD CARRY WATER

CHOP WOOD CARRY WATER

CHOP WOOD CARRY WATER

CHOP WOOD CARRY WATER

CHOP WOOD CARRY WATER

CHOP WOOD CARRY WATER

CHOP WOOD CARRY WATER