DVDVR Message Board

MARCH ANIMATED GIFS

RIPPA

Kojima doesn't really need to be carried too much, but is slowing down and older. Tenzan is at the point where he needs a really good to great wrestler to get anything useful out of him. Michael Tarver and Big Daddy Yum Yum are not those wrestlers.

Clearly, but then again who in the current NWA is?

ibaYxtsCOV65vA.gif

If they could've given Tharpe *anyone* worth while that could carry Tenzan and Kojima, the whole NWA hates foreigners deal would work so much better.  Tharpe plays such an awesome scumbag.  I'm really suprised he's wallowing in NWA.

Yeah, Bruce Tharpe's the best thing about the NWA invasion.

Kojima doesn't really need to be carried too much, but is slowing down and older. Tenzan is at the point where he needs a really good to great wrestler to get anything useful out of him. Michael Tarver and Big Daddy Yum Yum are not those wrestlers.

Um... the Lords of Kaos?

lok1.png

Um... the Lords of Kaos?

lok1.png

I hope for the sake of people in the crowd that that the guy on the right never takes his title belt off, otherwise his gut is liable to take out the eyes of everyone sitting in the first couple rows.

Wow, a quick google search and these guys are the kings of unflattering photographs

loknwa.jpg

The guy on the left looks like he gave up on life a long time ago, but commiting suicide goes against everything he believes in.  The guy on the right looks like a guy who is living his motherfucking dream.  Somehow they got put in a tag team, and they have to take awkward ass pictures together.

• Like 1

Wow, a quick google search and these guys are the kings of unflattering photographs

loknwa.jpg

The West Virginia tattoo is killing me for some reason.

I live in West Virginia, and believe me, it's not the sort of thing you advertise.