DVDVR Message Board

MARCH ANIMATED GIFS

RIPPA

ibhWx0t8HwEk1V.gif

Disgusting what kind of risks these idiots are taking.

You're just a massive Care Lord aren't you?

Isn't that pretty much how Randy Savage was doing his elbow towards the end of his career?

Hell no. Savage would just protect his legs by landing with all of his weight on his elbow and upper-body and crush his opponent's lungs.

ibhWx0t8HwEk1V.gif

Disgusting what kind of risks these idiots are taking.

You're just a massive Care Lord aren't you?

Isn't that pretty much how Randy Savage was doing his elbow towards the end of his career?

Hell no. Savage would just protect his legs by landing with all of his weight on his elbow and upper-body and crush his opponent's lungs.

This. As I recall, Lil Naitch suffered a collapsed lung from that Macho elbow.

cOak8bc.gif

The one dude marking out for that is great.

I remember when I was a kid a moonsault was just about the coolest finisher in the world to me, I never dreamed people would be pulling off shit like this.  That is probably the best double moonsault I've seen, most of them look like the guy barely gets over on the last one making me scared the guy is going to kill himself.  My heart beats fast every time I see one.

That's just Ricochet a bunch of years ago. It's his killer death move now. He rarely uses it.

Edit: It's probably this match, so yes that's not even the finish.

IWA Mid-South Hurt
24. March 2006 @ Streamwood Park District in Streamwood, Illinois (United States of America)
Brandon Thomaselli, Sal Thomaselli and Vito Thomaselli defeated Chuck Taylor, Ricochet and Trik Davis

Before there was Socko, Rick Steiner talked to his own hand.

Before there was Mankind and Socko, there was the Dog Faced Gremlin and Alex.

Killer Karl Kox wants to know what the fuck y'all are talking about.

• Like 1

cOak8bc.gif

The one dude marking out for that is great.

I remember when I was a kid a moonsault was just about the coolest finisher in the world to me, I never dreamed people would be pulling off shit like this.  That is probably the best double moonsault I've seen, most of them look like the guy barely gets over on the last one making me scared the guy is going to kill himself.  My heart beats fast every time I see one.

There's more than one guy doing double moonsaults? I thought Ricochet was the only one who could pull that off.

Now that we've developed double moonsault technology, I wonder how long it takes until someone attempts a double SSP.

There's more than one guy doing double moonsaults? I thought Ricochet was the only one who could pull that off.

Now that we've developed double moonsault technology, I wonder how long it takes until someone attempts a double SSP.

A couple have done it. I know Andrew Everett/Chiva Kid has done it as well and I saw Jack Evans miss one once, but I don't know any others offhand that do. I'm sure there's a couple out there.

Before there was Socko, Rick Steiner talked to his own hand.

Before there was Mankind and Socko, there was the Dog Faced Gremlin and Alex.

Killer Karl Kox wants to know what the fuck y'all are talking about.

I'm prepared for my mind to be blown.  Learn me some history Unca Rippa.