DVDVR Message Board

MARCH PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I do worry about his health, but it's hard not to love Hama. He always looks so cheerful and happy. 

2rpd3es.jpg

Who is the dude rocking Akebono's Lard Warriors spikes?

Guy on the left is KAI and the guy in the middle is Manabu SoyaW

Wrestling is rugged manly men doing rugged manly men things

2vx2ck5.jpg

20usx92.jpg

2jb5cth.jpg

15ho7c8.jpg

10druwj.jpg

fefcqq.jpg

• Like 1

tumblr_m7yx0pbhJ71qbs7ryo1_500.jpg

Isn't MVP muslim?  What's with the beer?

Like any religion there are a variety of sects following different rules that all fall under the Muslim heading. Also like any group of religious people some are more stringent than others when it comes to following those rules.

I have muslim friends who wont even hang out in a place where alcohol is served and others who will knock back beers like nobodies business.

• Like 2

tumblr_m7yx0pbhJ71qbs7ryo1_500.jpg

Isn't MVP muslim?  What's with the beer?

Like any religion there are a variety of sects following different rules that all fall under the Muslim heading. Also like any group of religious people some are more stringent than others when it comes to following those rules.

I have muslim friends who wont even hang out in a place where alcohol is served and others who will knock back beers like nobodies business.

MVP did some interview where he said he pretty much became an agnostic and gave up following Islam.

I thought that was Pondo. Shit, OMG needs at least the beard back. 

I'm 90% sure that is Pondo if only for the fact he's wearing the W*ING wristguard he got from Matsunaga.  I seriously doubt Gang would cosplay Pondo when the money would be him showing up as Akeem or One Man Gang.

Pondo is a big Volkoff fan and personally requested that any promoter book a match between the two. 

He also posted a video on his Facebook of Volkoff showing him a card trick in the locker room.

• Like 1