DVDVR Message Board

MARCH WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

I don't know, if they do a Punk fake out, that'll probably piss him off even more. And then Vince really won't get Punk back into the fold like he apparently wants to. Just shooting themselves in the foot for the sake of cheap heat. If you want to make fun of Punk, then keep letting Batista make subtle shots at him during his promos. Or let Bad News Barrett talk about it. Entrance music fake-outs are the fucking worst.

• Like 1

WHY DO WRESTLING PEOPLE KEEP SHITTING THEIR PANTS????

I don't think bomb squad guys have as many stories about evacuations.

I'm good for shitting my pants at least twice a year.

That's horrible if you think about it, only made more horrible by knowing that last year on Christmas I realized that I hadn't shit my pants once in the last year. 

THAT is an ominous feeling, my friend. 

• Like 3

I don't know, if they do a Punk fake out, that'll probably piss him off even more.

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHICK MAGNET!?!?!

hey, I'm not saying it's right or wrong for Punk to take this so seriously (although, it IS his profession and all), but if Vince really wants Punk back as bad as the dirt sheets make it out to be, they might want to not piss the guy off. Just sayin'.

I refuse to believe the "CM" stands for Chick Magnet, too. CHICAGO MADE PUNK 4EVER.

I don't know, if they do a Punk fake out, that'll probably piss him off even more.

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHICK MAGNET!?!?!

hey, I'm not saying it's right or wrong for Punk to take this so seriously (although, it IS his profession and all), but if Vince really wants Punk back as bad as the dirt sheets make it out to be, they might want to not piss the guy off. Just sayin'.

I refuse to believe the "CM" stands for Chick Magnet, too. CHICAGO MADE PUNK 4EVER.

Trust me my dude, I've done my research. I know everything there is to know about him.

Did you know that his left arm tattoos, when read backward in Libyan, say "VOTE BUSH/CHENEY"?

• Like 1

I know when my creepy posts about blowjobs from underage girls don't get any likes the first time, my immediate thought is to repost them so more people see it.

It got locked, fuck features. They're legitimate points of discussion. Feel free to call me out on an internet forum just the same.

I know when my creepy posts about blowjobs from underage girls don't get any likes the first time, my immediate thought is to repost them so more people see it.

It got locked, fuck features. They're legitimate points of discussion. Feel free to call me out on an internet forum just the same.

When you put it that way, it's not skeevy at all.