DVDVR Message Board

MARCH WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

All joking aside, you have to feel a little bad for Buff. He's one of those guys who had his career taken from him when WCW went out. He got a look by WWE and that was the end of it.

He got a Raw main event slot that bombed, and then was fired for being hard to work with and having his mother call in sick to work for him.

All joking aside, you have to feel a little bad for Buff. He's one of those guys who had his career taken from him when WCW went out. He got a look by WWE and that was the end of it.

If WCW survived, he'd probably still be collecting a giant paycheck and having posedowns with a newly signed Bautista.  

It didn't help that he got into a fight the same week.

Buff's Ma also called the office complaining that Show had a limo and Buff didn't.

The beauty of that is that Show hired the limo and told Buff he was given it by the company just to fuck with him.

i hadn't heard that before, but i love it.

i appreciate that Buff thinks he's on the Big Show's level. Kayfabe or not, a 7'2" tall monster with multiple world title reigns in both major promotions > 6' muscular midcarder with tag title history.

• Like 1

That way, you finally have Steph get some form of comeuppance. She's sort of in an invulnerable position right now, since the WWE has (thankfully) instituted a policy where men don't hit women. When was the last time they ran that, actually? I think when heel Jericho hit Shawn's wife? That was the whole big part of a feud.

The last time I remember inter gender violence was in the Orton/HHH feud. Stephan took an insane Ziggler like bump in to a closed door backstage and then got knocked out in the ring and kissed while HHH was handcuffed to the ropes.

Have fun dying in jail, Buck.

Former AWA star Buck Zumhofe was found guilty of six counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct and six counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct earlier today in Minnesota.

Y'know, I wish I could hear Scott Steiner's take on Buff's situation.

I wish I could hear Scott Steiner's take on any and all situations, really.

My favorite thing in the world is whoever commented on the TMZ article with "American Males American Males American Males American Males American Males American Males American Males American Males American Males American Males". That damn song is gonna be stuck in my head for days now.

• Like 4

Have fun dying in jail, Buck.

Former AWA star Buck Zumhofe was found guilty of six counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct and six counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct earlier today in Minnesota.

That's not a boom box he's about to be jammed by.