DVDVR Message Board

MARCH WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

Also Cena said on the Austin podcast that they are shifting to a more action-oriented presentation as it translates better to international audiences.

Which is smart. I mean American and Canadian crowds won't admit they need to find something better to do and most international crowd smack right into the language barrier.

There's some pretty cool pictures on WWE's Instagram. A couple that just caught my eye are pics taken of the Gorilla position from NXT Arrival. Triple H is on the headset, I guess doing what Vince usually does for RAW/PPV's. But also in the room with him are Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Paul Heyman.. and Joey Mercury.

I'm sure there's others not pictured, but I would fucking love to have been a fly on the wall in that room during the Cesaro/Zayn match.

Didn't Bray save Bo in NXT after someone insulted Bo's father? Not quite acknowledging they are brothers, but leaning heavily on it anyway.

No clue if he did that or not but if they did that is awesome. 

The Rotundo family is an odd case in wrestling that I don't think their dad has been mentioned by name on air(didn't watch a lot of NXT when the Wyatts were there) and that they didn't throw the brothers together. With how the WWE is with second generation stars and family, I guess they got lucky and carved out a niche of their own.

As I love Bo's character and Bray is one of the more entertaining acts every week. 

Tommy Young, Charles Robinson, Bill Alfonso, Brian Hildebrand

Honorable Mention: Danny Davis, Joey Marella, Pee Wee Anderson

I would say Bronko Lubich but to compare him to a block of granite would be redundant. 

• Like 2