DVDVR Message Board

March 2014 Football thread.

The Natural

Tickets to the Arsenal-Red Bulls game at RBA on StubHub start at north of $400. Between the insane demand, the fact that they haven't visited America in 25 years and the small capacity of RBA this might end up being the most sought after ticket in American soccer history.

When/where would've they last played in the States?

I can't be the only one who is very, very nervous though, right? I'm still waiting for it to fall apart somewhere.

I don't see us winning all 6 remaining games. However, I don't see City winning all 8 of theirs, so who knows how it's going to play out.

I can't be the only one who is very, very nervous though, right? I'm still waiting for it to fall apart somewhere.

I don't see us winning all 6 remaining games. However, I don't see City winning all 8 of theirs, so who knows how it's going to play out.

Yeah there's gonna be twists. For sure. I can't predict any results. Palace away is not the walkover you'd think it is. The two billionaire hobbies come to Anfield, both gonna be tricky especially with Mourinho being such a dour cunt these days. Norwich away is usually a Suarez hattrick but it's between the two big ones, and Newcastle are unpredictable at best.

John Terry is a cunt and this day should be celebrated.

Shite like that happens in football, but I like how none of the Chelsea players were offering consolation, which would have been the usual way to deal with that kind of stuff...

Would like to add a low-quality-video of what might be the German goal of the season by Braunschweig´s Kumbela, scored last tuesday.

Yeah there's gonna be twists. For sure. I can't predict any results. Palace away is not the walkover you'd think it is. The two billionaire hobbies come to Anfield, both gonna be tricky especially with Mourinho being such a dour cunt these days. Norwich away is usually a Suarez hattrick but it's between the two big ones, and Newcastle are unpredictable at best.

Despite having to visit Anfield and play more games, Man City have a pretty gentle run-in compared to Liverpool. People are right to dream, but even the lowest odds on Liverpool are 6/4.

Despite having to visit Anfield and play more games, Man City have a pretty gentle run-in compared to Liverpool. People are right to dream, but even the lowest odds on Liverpool are 6/4.

I'm literally counting on the concept of momentum.

Real Cafu enjoys Red Cafu.

Cafu. ‏@officialcafu  13h

Good to see the RedCafu is playing well! Liverpool amazing to watch!

Everybody had the kid written off as the Jay Spearing of right back last year. It's amazing how good he's gotten in such a short amount of time. He initially impressed with Jack Robinson for a few games during Kenny's reign but he's grown into a fucking man this year. Complete full back.

Metro played like shit vs Chivas USA yesterday at home but scored with virtually the last kick of the ball to "earn" a draw. In fairness we should've won by forfeit after their players were sent off for their tumbling and diving exhibition. Seriously, this was one of those games Americans who hate soccer will point to and it would be hard to argue with them.