DVDVR Message Board

THE GOOD NEWS THREAD!

Burgundy LaRue

I was mouthing off to a friend about how fucked up the used game racket is, since I was looking to sell my 360 (havent turned it on in a year and half!) to gamestop to get a 3DS. After harumphing, we talk about other stuff. Suddenly I get a notice from bandcamp!

dude bought the new record for $85

such a solid done for no reason

The best bet always seems to be a friend who hasn't gotten on board with the 360 generation and you feel ok giving the stuff to for a reasonable sum. That's how I got my PS3, MGS4, and The Last of Us for $150.

Go break a leg Johnny.

Thanks, Bro. So I just got back from auditions and I knocked it out of the park. I had the director and pianist laughing and a few of the other regulars said I was hilarious. Doesn't mean I got it, but I'm feeling REALLY good about it. I'll find out in a week. For those not familiar, the part is Roger De Bris. I read this scene up until the song,

and sang the "Heil Myself" portion of this (Six minutes in).

• Like 2

Congrats Jae - welcome to the club. You will now survive on two hours sleep for months. and feel brilliant.

Dont stand too close when changing nappies - the cold air means he'll piss everywhere.

congrats to mrs Jae and baby Jae as well. 

Thanks guys amnd gals. This is number two for us. We're pros. The other one is finishing up Kindergarten this week.

I'm fully prepared and looking forward to sleepless nights. I hate sleeping, and last time around I watched tons of HUSTLE, and other assorted puro. So more good news I'm going to watch more wrestling.

• Like 1

His name is Brock Mark Harley Renfrow.

He has a full beard and slanty eyes. He doesn't pay for air because fuck you.

Tell me he was born with peacock and eagle sailor tats and a white man afro. If so, I will be his atheist godfather(?) and teach him how to execute a shoulder breaker.