DVDVR Message Board

THE GOOD NEWS THREAD!

Burgundy LaRue

Well, after our first pick for a new home fell through (the owner had no interest in negotiating), I think we finally found someplace that will work, though it's going to need quite a bit of work to make it accessible for Denese. Yay!

Now if I could just find a goddamn job >_<

I swear I thought that said "Defense" not denese and I was picturing you digging a moat.

Three teeth cut during the dvdvr outage. which was good.

The 5am wake up call howeevr to tell me that three teeth were cut, however, was not.

But at least she knows the pain now, so it will lessen each time. Oh, and for those following in dear old Mikey's footsteps - anbesol. Liquid crack. get it.

Thanks.  Of course, the incenctives is under the guise of 'exemplary work above and beyond what your base salary covers.'  And I don't how much the incentives will be or how often we can receive them.  I suppose I'll have to pose that question to my boss.  Ever so politely, of course. :)

And, because I'm apparently a masochist, I will be banging my head into the brick wall that is "auditioning for The Voice" once again in about a week and a half. I don't know, man. I mean, never say never and all that, but I think this may be the last time I try this. Here's hoping I don't embarrass myself.  <_<

• Like 1

Well after 10 years of fighting to get one , I recently was able to get an insulin pump. I had to do some ass busting in order to receive it. My past 3 a1c readings have been 9.0, 7.3, and my most recent one was a 5.9. I attribute a lot of that last one due to the pump. I still have my off days but I'm a lot better than what I have been.

• Like 1

Next step in world domination is complete.

She decided, fuck it, I'mma start crawling. 

Stair gates hastily erected, valuables quickly placed up high. 

So yeah, super happy fun times.

Mine is a year and a month. We found her on the coffee table yesterday. Beware.

• Like 1

Mine is a year and a month. We found her on the coffee table yesterday. Beware.

My niece is about a year and three months and already she climbs up the stairs like a ninja and applauds herself. Then again, she also likes Dragon Ball Z so I guess it ain't all too bad.

She's been able to make it up the stairs for a few months now. The really terrifying thing was when she got the childproof plug covers off on her own. She had one in each hand like finger cymbals slamming them together.  

All of your babies are moving in for total control of your homes.  I hope you welcome your sippy-cup overlords. :)

Yeah, but I can use their organs when mine start to fai.......I've said too much.

We're going to have to put a fricking bell on her or something. Put her down for two seconds to go and get her bottle, come back into the lounge, she's nowhere to be found. 

Check behind the table, not there, Zen the cat is there hiding from her under there. 

Then, I shit you not, I hear a giggle from the side of the sofa. I turn around to see her move herself from my view all the while laughing. She's mocking me. She's adept at hiding from me, the swine.

So I pick her up and put her back in the middle of the room. I leave to get a muslin. Seconds later, I hear the all too familiar squeak from Zen. He came out to investigate if all was clear. It wasnt. Theres a suspiciously large zen colour block of fur in Caitlyn's hand. She's smiling again. 

Life is good people - life is awesome.

• Like 1

Congratulations! You've never had a need to blow off steam!

Nobody is happy about your hearing loss. I was just pointing out that more good things have happened than bad things. Which is a good thing.

Posted Image

Now back to your regularly scheduled good news.

• Like 1