DVDVR Message Board

THE GOOD NEWS THREAD!

Burgundy LaRue

Just got back from an expensive shopping trip, phase one of Operation New Wardrobe.  Weight loss necessitated it, but this isn't going there because it's not really about that.  It's about the fact that I finally have some friendly input from people more fashion-conscious than my blind ass or my dad and I can actually look a little more like I give a damn.  

Just got back from an expensive shopping trip, phase one of Operation New Wardrobe.  Weight loss necessitated it, but this isn't going there because it's not really about that.  It's about the fact that I finally have some friendly input from people more fashion-conscious than my blind ass or my dad and I can actually look a little more like I give a damn.  

Congrats. A perk of weight loss.

This could easily go in the sports forum but I think it belongs here instead.  Thanks to the magic of Ebay, and a good friend looking out for me, I have acquired the actual game jersey that my brother-in-law wore for his brief time with the Durham Bulls (yes, the team from the movie) in 1990.  Players don't usually get to keep their stuff so to have this back in our family 23 years later is just awesome!

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 5

good to hear marty - dont overdo it just yet though mate.

headhunted again for a private security firm in london. three days a week in my hometown (about 30 miles north of london) then two days a week in london.

they want a geek (yo) to help with VIP security.