DVDVR Message Board

DVDVR MARCH MADNESS '14: GLOBAL WARFARE

jaedmc

Vordell Walker would have got bumped in the first round anyhow, but I would have picked him over nearly everyone in the tourney without a second thought.

I have nothing against Chris Masters, hell i'm the guy who created the Church of The Masterpiece, but I can't really think of a single argument for him to be in a tourney like this this year.  He had some good matches (v. Archer, v. Travis), but he really wasn't a standout even in a depleted indie scene.   

Bryan will win as always, so this is really a race to see who loses to him.  My guess is Cesaro who i think was the best in the world last year and has been so far this year.

Rush and Virus against each other in the first round is the equivalent of Bryan v. Cesaro in the first round. 

Gulak is good. 

Walker was the most versatile wrestler in the world last year as far as playing multiple roles effectively and having good matches in all of those roles.  He was also one of the only indie wrestlers who I thought had mutliple great performances, including an Iron Man Match v. Sigmon that was in the upper tier of matches I saw from anywhere on Earth last year.

After Walker there is no indie guy I would feel super strongly about including, though there were guys who had years I liked.

Fuck. 

So what we're saying is, in order for Ziggler to make it out of round one, I have to count on the board's anti-pretty flippy Japanese boys contingent.

Sonofabitch, why do I even do this?

Fuck. 

So what we're saying is, in order for Ziggler to make it out of round one, I have to count on the board's anti-pretty flippy Japanese boys contingent.

Sonofabitch, why do I even do this?

In that moment, Jae's only hope was people that disregarded the Japanese as something not worth their time...

And it made him feel dirty. Like, not wiped enough butthole while standing in a downpour dirty.

Also I feel bad for the guy I never heard of that is going against Goldust. If you're not good enough to break my ignorance barrier, you're not good enough to win

Twenty Demerits to House Trotamaker.

Suck it Hufflepuff