DVDVR Message Board

DVDVR MARCH MADNESS '14: GLOBAL WARFARE

jaedmc

Punk will finally win next year.  I'm calling it right now!

Actually, I will admit that the "What the hell, Jrag hadn't voted yet! Noooo!" moment was pretty good too. It was the combination of his screen name being so damn short and the fact he was so vocal about Bryan. Jerk.

• Like 1

Too good to not just put in the photo thread

51kQg5dtC8L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

C'est vrai. C'est un miracle.

I'm stunned. Are we sure Mania isn't turning into a Handicap match with Hunter and Jae vs Daniel Bryan?

But kudos to Jae for running March Madness this year.

I started to make a list of commssioners/GMs that Jae was better than, in order to make him feel good and to make up for calling him Mike Adamle, Stanley Blackburn, that GWF cartel guy whose name I forget. 

I got to Jonathan Coachman and then I got stuck. 

Bockwinkel? No. Monsoon? No. JJ Dillon? Of course not. Terry Funk? Let's be serious. Vicki Guerrero? She was sort of over for that one year she apparently made 80K. Johnny Ace? Well he had that little golf cart that was pretty cool. 

Jae: better than the Coach.

• Like 1

I started to make a list of commssioners/GMs that Jae was better than, in order to make him feel good and to make up for calling him Mike Adamle, Stanley Blackburn, that GWF cartel guy whose name I forget. 

I got to Jonathan Coachman and then I got stuck. 

Bockwinkel? No. Monsoon? No. JJ Dillon? Of course not. Terry Funk? Let's be serious. Vicki Guerrero? She was sort of over for that one year she apparently made 80K. Johnny Ace? Well he had that little golf cart that was pretty cool. 

Jae: better than the Coach.

Is Jae better than Bob Giegel?

It's a good thing 75,000 people are going to be YES!ing in 17 days, because I hate so many of you right now.

The King is dead, long live the King.

WM18-TripleH2.jpg

THE KING OF KINGS!!!

(This is your WrestleMania closing shot, just with shorter hair)

Flair%20Royal%20Rumble%20Pic%2013.jpg

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I survived 38 other DVDVR posters to climb to the top of the mountain and become your new March Madness Pick'em Champion. WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Yeah, exactly. You survived.

Last year, I made my win happen.

Great Of All Time, For All Cristophiles Everywhere.

God this has turned everyone into raving lunatics even more then usual.

Weirdly enough, I felt like this year had far less hatred and douchebaggery than usual. Maybe it was the fact that everyone knew the final matchup was inevitable from the get-go, and the fact that we just didn't have a polarizing figure (a la Punk, Henry,) to divide us. I mean, no one on this board doesn't like Bryan or Cesaro. Even people with a strong preference for one probably have the other in their personal top 5.

• Like 1

I think the best part of March Madness will be everyone lording this over Big Fresh, even those of us that voted for Cesaro.  

You kidding? I'm gonna give Fresh a heroes welcome!

So..... cut his benefits and?

• Like 2

Is jae still taking his hiatus?  Like, did he cast that vote and immediately disappear?

Because that would be pretty badass by internet message board standards.

Oh yeah - he ain't comin' back.

Though he's probably reading this and dying laughing.

I don't think he planned this though. I think he thought Bryan was going to be in with Sheamus in the end and the Punk Walk out changed everything.