DVDVR Message Board

Podcast Potpourri (aka Not Austin, AOW, Talk Is Jericho....)

Rev Ray

I heard Cornette's episode one time when Meltzer was on about the TNA/DA situation.  Radley was pretty much a parrot to whatever Jim was saying, but I was able to tune her out.  Is it her lack of knowledge on wrestling stuff or something else.  Maybe it's because I listen to her in small doses I can put up with it more.

• Like 1

She is creepy as fuck, the kind of person you were blissfully unaware of before the Internet came and gave all the weirdo attention whores an equal platform and validity.

I followed her on Twitter for a while, but it became an unbearable mashup of fishing for compliments, self-loathing, and creepy fangirlism 

Oh god.  Seriously, somebody needs to tell her that nobody cares about her BDSM, open relationship or whatever other kinks she has that she made sure to mention multiple times on Cornette's show.  It's not shocking and doesn't make you cool or different.  Bragging about your kinks on an unrelated podcast just makes you a tryhard desperate to come across as edgy.

Oh god.  Seriously, somebody needs to tell her that nobody cares about her BDSM, open relationship or whatever other kinks she has that she made sure to mention multiple times on Cornette's show.  It's not shocking and doesn't make you cool or different.  Bragging about your kinks on an unrelated podcast just makes you a tryhard desperate to come across as edgy.

Cornette strikes me as the type of person who would love to hear about other people's strange bedroom habits. 

cornetteface.jpg

I'm pretty sure she keeps those topics to her personal podcast RWR and not her stuff on MLW Radio.

I've heard at least half a dozen episodes of the show with her on it, and don't recall her ever once mentioning that stuff. Must be a sporadic thing. And I also don't get the hate for her in general; she's silent most of the time, 90% of the show is Cornette talking at his usual auctioneer speed.

Not quite sure what I was following but what Flair talking about in regards to Hulk's help with his son? I gathered that Hulk helped out when Reid was having drug issues because Flair didn't want to go through WWE. 

Gotta say, it's somewhat weird that Hogan and Flair are so close. Cool, I guess. 

I gathered that Hulk helped out when Reid was having drug issues because Flair didn't want to go through WWE.

Wow, really?  This falls somewhere between "never paying taxes ever" and "selling the NWA belt to 3 different parties at the same time" on the Ric Flair List of Bad Ideas.

Send Reid to a real rehab facility?  Nah, I'll get help from a guy who bought "The Secret" hook, line and sinker.  Then again, Hogan probably lied about his past rehab experience.  "I helped Jim Morrison and Chris Farley get off the junk, brother!"

I gathered that Hulk helped out when Reid was having drug issues because Flair didn't want to go through WWE.

Wow, really?  This falls somewhere between "never paying taxes ever" and "selling the NWA belt to 3 different parties at the same time" on the Ric Flair List of Bad Ideas.

Send Reid to a real rehab facility?  Nah, I'll get help from a guy who bought "The Secret" hook, line and sinker.  Then again, Hogan probably lied about his past rehab experience.  "I helped Jim Morrison and Chris Farley get off the junk, brother!"

I took it as he wanted to send Reid to a real rehab facility but didn't have the cash to pay for it, so he called Hulk up and asked if Hulk could help out. Flair was talking about how he knows three people who would give any amount of money they had to help a friend in need out. So I think that's what happened.

That blender or whatever the fuck it was that he thinks cost him the grill is still number one.

Hogan was always a good promo, but the promo he cuts on that blender might be his best work ever.  Dan Lebatard plays it from time to time, just because it's that funny.