DVDVR Message Board

Podcast Potpourri (aka Not Austin, AOW, Talk Is Jericho....)

Rev Ray

The Flair and Bret podcast was lots of fun. Some gems from Flair about Vince cutting into him.

"Every time you get this close to greatness, you screw it up!"

"80's heels don't draw."

"Where'd you get that slam off the top?" "From Harley Race." "Just get out of my office right now."

Mark Madden is on JR's podcast, this week, so do yourself a favor and skip it. I didn't, and regret it.

You did the right thing.  I listened to part of it and deleted it off my phone.  "I have an IQ of 166".  That bloated meatsack was coming off like he knew more about the business than J.R.  Fuck that guy.

Is there a site that does recaps of all these podcasts? I don't have the spare time to listen to a lot of them unless you guys pimp them hard

I think Voices of Wrestling has something like that every Friday.

• Like 1

11205023_10206346011390854_1234257273692

Kris is joined by David Bixenspan & Dylan Hales to discuss the end of Jim Crockett Promotions and the show is so loaded that we couldn’t even finish off the year in one show!!!! We talk about the odyssey of Lex Luger, the idiocy of Dusty Rhodes & Jim Crockett, & lots more. Listen to us talk about what not to do when you are running a wrestling promotion and how things would stay the same even after the Turner buyout.​

http://placetobenati...ousness-part-1/

Taz seems to be having a lot of fun with his podcasts. I especially enjoy the "Fantasy draft" episodes with Mike Tenay. You can tell they enjoy breaking each others' apple bags...

Taz seems to be having a lot of fun with his podcasts. I especially enjoy the "Fantasy draft" episodes with Mike Tenay. You can tell they enjoy breaking each others' apple bags...

You could say he likes to deliver a verbal "Yambag Yahtzee"

It's too bad Madden is on JR's show last week.  First time around he wasn't that bad, but I just really don't want to hear him.  Maybe if anything I'll catch the monologue to see if he mentioned anything about the Baltimore show.

11205023_10206346011390854_1234257273692

Kris is joined by David Bixenspan & Dylan Hales to discuss the end of Jim Crockett Promotions and the show is so loaded that we couldn’t even finish off the year in one show!!!! We talk about the odyssey of Lex Luger, the idiocy of Dusty Rhodes & Jim Crockett, & lots more. Listen to us talk about what not to do when you are running a wrestling promotion and how things would stay the same even after the Turner buyout.​

http://placetobenati...ousness-part-1/

Listening to part two this morning, listening to you guys talk about the shows that came on before wrestling on TBS, made me think of the the major disappointment of running to the tv and realizing that the Brave's game wasn't over yet and I wasn't getting my Saturday night dose of wrestling.

• Like 2

lex-luger-vs-ric-flair.png

Kris is joined by David Bixenspan & Dylan Hales to discuss Part 2 of the end of Jim Crockett Promotions spanning from October-December 1988. We talk about the continued odyssey of Lex Luger, the evil Road Warriors, and most importantly the nuclear war between Ric Flair & Dusty Rhodes plus lots more. Listen to us talk about how this 2 part series is even more important today considering the pending demise of Total Nonstop Action.

http://placetobenati...ousness-part-2/

• Like 1