DVDVR Message Board

[WWE NETWORK] What Are You Watching?

RIPPA

Christ that European uppercut counter we awesomely awesome.

No, Cesaro is just fucking awesomely awesome.

That Arabian Moonsault counter!

Yeah, Bryan does NOT have March Madness in the bag this year. Cesaro's gonna give him a run for his money I think.

The quality of these promo packages is just fantastic. They really get over simply and efficiently who these people are and why we should care. Whoever is behind them deserves serious kudos.

I wonder if they are pillaging Full Sail for their best talent while they're there.  They did put their development territory at a school that is known for audio/video production, I don't think that was a coincidence.  I think their production values have had as much to do with their takeover of the wrestling industry as their wrestling.

I just looped back to see Cesaro/Zayn. That double-stomp to the face! Oh man, it's only February and the matches we have received from WWE this year are already insane.

I was leaning toward voting Cesaro over Bryan in March Madness if it came down to those two even though Bryan is my personal favorite, but I don't see how I can vote otherwise anymore at this point. Bryan was GREAT this year - and Cesaro was clearly better than that!

EDIT: Also, the second-rope Ricola Bomb ----> top-rope hurricanrana part was so wonderful. I yelled in my kitchen while making dinner. I think my significant other might leave me, but I do most of the cooking, so maybe she'll put up with it.