DVDVR Message Board

[WWE NETWORK] What Are You Watching?

RIPPA

I've watched like 1 episode of NXT a few months ago though so I don't know who too many of the guys are.

Haha Nash said he passed up his wife's birthday to be at NXT because he "wanted to be a part of something special." I hope she isn't watching.

Kevin Nash talking about how he would have loved the new performance center ring  for flippy moves would have been a great PPV to watch.   As most people figured Kevin doesn't really offer help to the show except being his own wacky self

1190 Moonbomb bitches  :lol:

I am still befuddled by the obsession over PPVs that you could have watched on Youtube 4 days ago but I am old and cranky.

Please add more content then I AM WATCHING A RANDOM NITRO FROM 1998!!!!

Part of it is you are actually supporting the company and this venture. The other is that Youtube can be a pain in the ass. 

Ok, all strapped in for NXT Arrival.

Like that they're doing Video Packages for NXT people, acting like its a full scale Main Roster PPV.  

I would laugh at Rippa if he's not signed up and going to miss an NXT PPV, but I don't want to be banned.

My original plan was to watch all of Vader's WCW PPV matches so I started with his debut at the GAB 90.  I ended up watching Pillman/Landell, Rich/Race, and the Midnights/Southern Boys before his match with the Z-Man.  Then I started thinking that I'm going to have to go back and watch all of the Midnight Express' stuff after this.  And Tully.  And Dustin.  And Rude.  And Regal.  And about twenty other guys.  So the plan has changed to start from Starrcade 83 and work my way up in order.

I've had a similar problem. Wanted to watch me some Vader. Except I've so far just ended up unable to resist watching the shows in full. It's a truly brilliant thing, the Network. It might not have everything they hinted (or our minds convinced ourselves they promised) originally and yet there is still so damn much to watch. It's almost a problem really, too much choice means I'm just sat there unable to choose what to put on.

That said, I've watched the 3 Legends Roundtables, didn't see them on Classics on Demand, and I've really enjoyed them, fun, but an interesting insight too on occasions. Michael Hayes is always captivating.

Yes, there is a lot of wrestling on youtube. But you can't really decide "well I'm going to watch every PPV from 2002" and just go on youtube and watch that over a week or two.

And that's even *if* you can find one in watchable quality that's not reversed/offset/whatever needed to get around YouTube's copyright machine.

Bo's gimmick is awesome, but I'm in the camp of I don't know if it'll translate well on the main roster.

Course, I wouldn't be afraid of Neville if my brother was superpowered cult leader with his own army of swamp monsters either.

My original plan was to watch all of Vader's WCW PPV matches so I started with his debut at the GAB 90.  I ended up watching Pillman/Landell, Rich/Race, and the Midnights/Southern Boys before his match with the Z-Man.  Then I started thinking that I'm going to have to go back and watch all of the Midnight Express' stuff after this.  And Tully.  And Dustin.  And Rude.  And Regal.  And about twenty other guys.  So the plan has changed to start from Starrcade 83 and work my way up in order.

I've had a similar problem. Wanted to watch me some Vader. Except I've so far just ended up unable to resist watching the shows in full. It's a truly brilliant thing, the Network. It might not have everything they hinted (or our minds convinced ourselves they promised) originally and yet there is still so damn much to watch. It's almost a problem really, too much choice means I'm just sat there unable to choose what to put on.

That said, I've watched the 3 Legends Roundtables, didn't see them on Classics on Demand, and I've really enjoyed them, fun, but an interesting insight too on occasions. Michael Hayes is always captivating.

I started with WWE's list of 15 best PPVs, because I just couldn't decide.  I figured it would be a well rounded group of shows to watch, that would all be at least pretty good.  The Legends roundtables were the first things I watched too, for the same exact reasons.