DVDVR Message Board

[WWE NETWORK] Technical and General Content Question/Comments

RIPPA

Has anyone heard when they'll be adding more classic ("The Vault") content? I'm LOVING what is there but the amount of footage they own is SO enormous, I can't imagine they aren't planning more at some point. By the way, Al Madril was the Cheech Marin of World Class.

I'm having to watch the second half of the show now because the buffering got so bad after Lana came out that it was really pissing me off.

I also have a Roku, and am getting increasingly annoyed at how shitty it can be at streaming video. Was watching some 1997 WCW shows and it kept buffering and sometimes even rebooted itself, which I'm finding out is unfortunately common with it.

Apparently they're adding a giant bunch of stuff in August to get people to renew

Probably a silly question, but how is the renewal going to work in terms of auto-renewal? If you're already a member does your account automatically renew or do you have to make sure your account renews yourself?

Apparently they're adding a giant bunch of stuff in August to get people to renew

Yup. That's what Dave said in the most recent Observer. It also seems like they're increasing the rate at which they're uploading the old Monday Night Raws.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm logged into the WWE Network & it's acting like I'm not a paying subscriber. There's just a commercial trying to sell me the network instead of the video library. I'm signed up for six months, like everyone else, so what is going on? I'm on Firefox on my PC, which is what I've used the whole time...

They added a 2006 Saturday Night's Main Event to the Vault. The only way to find it is by bringing up the entire Vault and just looking for Episode 33 in 2006. It's not even labeled as SNME. Hope this means the SNME's are gonna be added soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen a lot more people having issues with last night's show than any other ppv. My roku went to the loading screen a couple times during the main but popped right back to the action. Had the usual variance in video quality.

Yeah, last night was the first serious issue I had with the stream.  Kept freezing up and needed a refresh or another hitting of "Live" when is stopped.  Don't know how it handled on the PS3, but all my issues were on the PC.

Surprisingly my xBox 360 feed stayed up the entire show, but the quality was sub-480 most of the time. There were only 4-5 times where it paused to buffer, but that lasted only 5-10 seconds each time. So, while I had some issues with the stream staying at HD, I certainly didn't have the problems a lot of other people are reporting.