DVDVR Message Board

[WWE NETWORK] Technical and General Content Question/Comments

RIPPA

I was watching on the Roku and went through one stretch in the middle of the show where it wasn't in HD, I went to the main menu, then back into the stream. It fixed itself within 30 seconds and was fine for the rest of the evening.

Similar as everyone else on my Roku, dropped in quality 3-4 times through the night and lost the feed twice but it came back up within 5-10 seconds. The PPV was still very enjoyable, and I'm hoping these small hiccups are things they are continuing to work on.

i'm unable to watch anything on my PC through Firefox. the longest i've gone without it freezing and giving me a "media playback error" is 15 minutes.

everything plays perfectly on IE tho.

Firefox did an update in the last few days and i have had no problems since. just to update y'all.

If you fast forward anything, x2 to x128, the aspect ratio changes and the screen stretches/zooms. The right side of the screen either blurs to try and maintain the rest of the screen or it's gone and you have a stretched/zoomed 2/3 screen. It's only on my Xbox.

I saw that and got very excited. The first couple of matches look like some hot garbage, the rest pretty good, but I was wondering if they'd upload shows like this from that era. Yay! Although it was the last shown on the MSG Network, does that necessarily mean they stopped taping those kinds of shows?

Is it the show where they interview Ken Shamrock right before WrestleMania 13? If so, that show had already been on Classics on Demand and I don't recall any other house shows post-1992 being on CoD.

Sorry to ask what I'm guessing is an obvious and well-worn question, but it's a 32 page thread:

Why did NBC Universal allow them to put up all the RAWs and SDs from pre-Network 2014 (2/24 and earlier) and 2013, but nothing after that date? Is there some agreement that they'll be allowed to put up this year's shows after a certain date (say 3-6 months after they air)? I can of course understand why NBC would want either some or total exclusivity on the shows (especially given the Hulu deal and their own site), but it just seems odd that WWE would then be allowed to put up everything that came before the network, and nothing that came after it.

Which makes sense... but given that the most recent RAWs and Smackdowns I'm seeing in their Replays section are from 2/24 and 2/20 respectively, wouldn't that at least mean WWE is about two months behind schedule on uploading these?