DVDVR Message Board

[WWE NETWORK] Technical and General Content Question/Comments

RIPPA

don't ask/don't tell.

But seriously, were their themes actual music songs that WWE just didn't dub over?

Yeah, one of them was Stayin' Alive.

It was a pretty kickass remix of Stayin Alive by N-Trance. I think Doring and Roadkill used Super Bon Bon by Soul Coughing if I remember correctly.

Scott Keith:

Thanks to the sharp eye of fellow BoDer BretHart1987, I can confirm that Clash of the Champions XXII has been uploaded. Go to Search, type in Clash of the Champions, and at the bottom of Page 1, you will find it. I am unable to find where it via any other method. The show has a one hour and forty five minute running time, so it should be the entire card. Check it out!

• Like 1

Scott Keith:

Thanks to the sharp eye of fellow BoDer BretHart1987, I can confirm that Clash of the Champions XXII has been uploaded. Go to Search, type in Clash of the Champions, and at the bottom of Page 1, you will find it. I am unable to find where it via any other method. The show has a one hour and forty five minute running time, so it should be the entire card. Check it out!

Here it is: http://network.wwe.com/video/v32355055

The card.

Scott Keith:

Here it is: http://network.wwe.com/video/v32355055

The card.

THUNDERCAGE!

There go any other plans of stuff I was going to watch tonight.

Scott Keith:

Unfortunately it's not on PS3 yet. I did a search and nothing came up. If you search for Clash of the Champions all you get are hits for Clash of the Titus.

Finally gotten this since I have honest-to-goodness internet at my house now.

Is the PS3 search function incredibly unwieldy, or is it just my not being used to using it yet? Can you only search for stuff by wrestler, or can you do searches for events and stuff, too?

I do like the idea that they are trying to send things in order instead of just random stuff with gaps.  Although from the looks of it that is probably the reason why the ECW stuff has been stuck for about 3 weeks.  

I am little surprised that the WWE hasn't tried to stop the Reddit page all of the things that aren't shown on the network's own schedule.  I guess since it is going to WWE anyway it isn't a big deal

I don't think the PS3 search works at all. I've been able to type in a name, click on it, and nothing happens. It's been like that from the onset.

It's weird, because I can go into the search box and type r-i-c and it will give me a drop down that says "Ric Flair" or something similar. But if I type in the whole name, the search function won't work.

Sort of happy to know it isn't just me, though.

Sometimes the search will find me a handful of matches from a person on PS3, but there will be dozens and dozens on the same search on my computer, so...  It's flawed, at best.  And sometimes it just no work.