DVDVR Message Board

[WWE NETWORK] Technical and General Content Question/Comments

RIPPA

Does anyone know if the RAW and Smackdown's from the past two or so years that are up currently are the FULL shows (as in, what airs on the WWE App during commerical breaks is on the broadcast) or if it's the TV version? I want to go back and watch some Shield matches.

I have seen folks say the uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox 360 app and that helped.

But I am unsure if that was just getting it work or getting all the content to show.

The Xbox app is now my favorite way to watch the Network.  PC is great, but I'd rather watch it on TV.  It's too far away for consistent Chromecast streaming from it.  WWE app is good for on-the-go but is also lacking for me.  My friend's PS4 has a great interface with the navigating to certain events in a show.  PS3 has a similar setup but takes a while to load everything in it so I'll pass on that.  360 has a similar navigation to the other features, but I love the DVR style of rewinding live content.  Plus there's the Live button.  I didn't bother to look on the PS3 for that but for 360 it's great for me.  No need to fuck with Chromecast or whatever else to get it to work.  And it was playing flawlessly so glad they got it fixed.  Can't wait for them to have the rest of the programming on there.

Anyone have a clue as to why I might be getting "Media Error: Video Not Available" on my Macbook? I'm running OSX 10.5.8 if that makes any difference.

Haven't been able to watch at all on my Macbook since day one. Works perfectly fine on my Gateway PC, and I can watch Netflix/Hulu/any other streaming service just fine on my Macbook.

Roku isnt working this morning, keeps telling me I have an invalid password.  Roku forum has several others with the same issue.  Kindle fire wont load any videos either.  

I think the whole network is down because even the web is down as well

• Like 1

Yeah, I get an error that the network is down when trying on the xBox and just get a blank page when trying on my laptop, which has not had any problems at all since launch.

Also, not sure if anybody watched Main Event Live on the Network last night on xBox, but I had a ton of buffering and lag issues. Worked like a charm on the laptop, though.

Did the parental controls thing, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the app and still only WWE PPVs are the only available, and only the most recent ones for most of them.

Also, still experiencing lots of buffering and lag when watching anything on the Live Stream on the xBox. I think I'll just watch with my laptop until the xBox bugs are figured out.

Any updates on how things are going with the Roku version of the App? I am watching on my computer and occasionally on my phone, but really want to kick back in my lounger in my living room and watch on the big screen. The only smart device I have is a Blu-Ray Player, which this isn't on yet, and I don't play video games enough to warrant getting a video game system. Was looking at the Roku LT as an affordable device to spend a little cash on so I can finally kick back and watch everything on the big screen.

Going through next weeks schedule and looks like their will be some more stuff added. More Raws from 93, a Raw from 99, Smackdown which features Angle-Lesnar Iron Man, some more WCCW and ECW tv (seems to have some episodes in order) and some more Old School including a Boston Gardens house show that features Macho Man vs Steamboat.

Any updates on how things are going with the Roku version of the App? I am watching on my computer and occasionally on my phone, but really want to kick back in my lounger in my living room and watch on the big screen. The only smart device I have is a Blu-Ray Player, which this isn't on yet, and I don't play video games enough to warrant getting a video game system. Was looking at the Roku LT as an affordable device to spend a little cash on so I can finally kick back and watch everything on the big screen.

Roku works.great for me. HD level streaming without a glitch. Plus it's great for stuff like Netflix, Hulu and Pandora.

Not that it really matters, but for some reason they've removed the "Factions" episode of the Legends of Wrestling Roundtable on the Roku app. I don't know if they've taken anything else off, though.