DVDVR Message Board

[WWE NETWORK] Technical and General Content Question/Comments

RIPPA

On the laptop I keep getting "Media Error: Video Not Available" ( has never worked from day one ) and on the Android, I have no VOD options. It just goes straight to the live shows. Right now it is NXT.

Did you already put in your billing info? Make sure you did. Day 1, I thought I did but it kept timing out. Come to find out it never went through and I was getting that same error.

VOD on the Roku 2 is much improved. Everyhthing is running pretty smoothly. There are a few minor buffering issues which i can live with.Last night I couldnt even get through 2 minutes of a show without it dropping.

I'm already getting that look from the woman that I'm spending too much time watching. This will not end well.

I had super smooth sailing signing up tonight and then watching cesaro vs zayn from arrival on demand on the cpu. The moral of the story is to wait a few days.

and cute animals come first.

Don't give Pete a reason to start posting animal memes.

• Like 1

I have a Roku 3. Ever since I forced the update my VOD has worked like a charm. With 2 exceptions. Starcade 84, and Wrestlemania rewind kicks me off the network and back to my Roku channels when I try to play them.

For what it's worth, I totally watched Cesaro vs Zayn from Arrival with the cat. He's a fan of Zayn's Jim Duggan facial expressions.

If you're going to use the cat to generate easy Foley-esque babyface pops, then you should have to cede all your March Madness votes to it.

• Like 1

Wow the @askwwenetwork twitter actually helped me find my problem.  Switched a setting in one of the "debugging" screens on my roku and was able to watch on demand with no issues for hours.  And hours.  And hours.  

I hope the judge in my divorce proceedings is a wrasslin' fan...

So has WWE addressed the claim of 'unedited and uncensored' footage they promised and didn't deliver? ECW matches apparently have the swearing bleeped and WWE has kept with the edited Trish/Mickie match from Mania. Couldn't they get sued over this (class action perhaps?). I'll need to look at the fine print.

Show's how long I've been out of the loop, but why did they have to edit the Trish/Mickie match?

So has WWE addressed the claim of 'unedited and uncensored' footage they promised and didn't deliver? ECW matches apparently have the swearing bleeped and WWE has kept with the edited Trish/Mickie match from Mania. Couldn't they get sued over this (class action perhaps?). I'll need to look at the fine print.

Show's how long I've been out of the loop, but why did they have to edit the Trish/Mickie match?

mickie.gif

Technically, didn't the 'unedited and uncensored' claim only apply to Attitude Era WWF shows? I feel like it was announced as something along the lines of, "Enjoy the Attitude era in all of its unedited and uncensored glory!" or something like that. Neither ECW nor the WrestleMania match with Trick/Mickie would count under those provisions.

I had super smooth sailing signing up tonight and then watching cesaro vs zayn from arrival on demand on the cpu. The moral of the story is to wait a few days.

All that adopted kitty cat karma you have accrued, my friend.

Alright, I just threw on November to Remember 1998 because I had a tape of the original broadcast. I skipped to the Shane Douglas promo prior to the main event. He calls Tazz a "pussy" and a "bitch".  He says "Sabu you ain't shit" and "You don't even have a fucking belt"

All unedited.

I think a lot of people are probably watching the feed or looking at what's available now. I feel like maybe, because of that, the number of people who have seen a Stan Hansen match (or even a prime Slaughter one) has raised by the thousands in the last few days. There's something inherently great about that.

• Like 2

I think a lot of people are probably watching the feed or looking at what's available now. I feel like maybe, because of that, the number of people who have seen a Stan Hansen match (or even a prime Slaughter one) has raised by the thousands in the last few days. There's something inherently great about that.

I never really knew how good Slaughter was until last night's Classics show or whatever it's called.

Was out of town with work for most of the week, but I'm currently watching the NXT Arrival show on demand via the Apple TV. There was some slight buffering (about 45 seconds total time during the hiccups) in the middle of the show just before the divas match. 

So far everything is awesome. So happy that the Network is a thing. 

• Like 1