DVDVR Message Board

[WWE NETWORK] Technical and General Content Question/Comments

RIPPA

I have to give Roku live streaming a 7 rating right now.  It has improved lately but man it was really rough in the first hour.   I am pretty sure that without upgrades/system fixes that Wrestlemania live stream is going to be a disaster

And now Roku is giving me a new error (401:httperror).  Tyler Breeze has crashed the streams 

I cannot get past Tyler Breeze's entrance. I will receive a few seconds of live footage, and then the feed will jump back to Tyler standing in the center of the ring before booting me out.

Annoyingly I was actually able to watch some of Bo vs Neville, but now I'm stuck at the same point everyone else is. But it's the first live broadcast on the Network so I'd expect teething problems.

Right now nothing is working on PS3.  On demand, live...all get error messages.

Still can't log in on Xbox.

Annoyingly I was actually able to watch some of Bo vs Neville, but now I'm stuck at the same point everyone else is. But it's the first live broadcast on the Network so I'd expect teething problems.

The Raw pre and post shows were live.

Ps3 worked brilliantly until Breeze broke it. I'm staying out of the NXT thread until I can see the main on replay. It only came back towards the end but I turned it off because it wouldn't rewind more than 2-3 minutes.

Needless to say, this does not bode well for Mania where traffic will probably be like 5x tonight's.

The roku update is working for me so far....10 minutes into a vod show and MUCH more consistent video quality.  Not hd but I'm on a slow connection and I'd say it's not far from hd.  

EDIT:  and literally seconds after posting this the buffering bonanza begins anew.  I'm...sort of ashamed at how angry this is making me.

My biggest question now is how quickly Arrival is going to be available On Demand?  The 5pm PST start of PPVs has never worked for me and I've gotten into the habit of watching them pretty late at night.  

On the laptop I keep getting "Media Error: Video Not Available" ( has never worked from day one ) and on the Android, I have no VOD options. It just goes straight to the live shows. Right now it is NXT.

Click the wwe in the corner instead of tap to watch, then select wwe network and you should get the menu on android.

• Like 1

On the laptop I keep getting "Media Error: Video Not Available" ( has never worked from day one ) and on the Android, I have no VOD options. It just goes straight to the live shows. Right now it is NXT.

Click the wwe in the corner instead of tap to watch, then select wwe network and you should get the menu on android.

Excellent! Thanks.

Now to figure out my laptop problem. :(

WWE assures me that ArRIVAL will be available On Demand overnight.  Of course. I've never been able to get On Demand to play more than 20 minutes without a socket error or some other nonsense, so it's a vicious cycle. 

I do get a laugh out of their passive-aggressive e-mails acknowledging the problems, though.  Basically saying they experienced difficulties, but hey, calm down, what do you expect?

"During tonight's live NXT ArRIVAL special, we unfortunately experienced technical difficulties, which are to be expected when launching a new digital network. We will work aggressively to solve these glitches and deliver quality service. The complete event will be available on-demand overnight."

Anyone have any idea how to get WWE Network VOD working on Vista? Live Stream is great but VOD wont load after the rating screen. I've tried every browser I can think of; Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari, even fucking Opera. It's driving me insane.

Edit: Finally got it working in Chrome. Please disregard.

Roku updated their software to have a new version of WWE Network.  No idea if it actually fixed anything but from the few tweets it sounds like an improvement.

There was a PS4 update within 20 minutes of Arrival ending, but by that point I was gaming and didn't go check quality.

So people on Twitter are lauding the update and it didn't do shit for me.  Vod reloads every 3 to 5 minutes.  Any other roku users still having issues?

I started watching and after about 15 minutes it gave me the socket error message.  Tried several times to restart it with no luck.  Removed the channel from my Roku then re-added it.  I've been watching it for about 10 minutes since then.  That's not enough time for me to feel confident it made a huge difference, but that's where I'm at now. 

The Roku update did work for me...or seems to as of yet.

I have a new Roku 3 just purchased Tuesday, if it makes any difference.  I watched the whole NXT ArRIVAL off feed.  Not quite a full VOD show, but since I've had the same problems with the "Watch Now" shows that weren't live on the feed as I've had with VOD, it counts for me.

-J\/\/